Five Reasons Why I blog about my cats :
1. There is no reason at all. Last year in March I looked on Internet ( for the first time) for documentation about Egyptian cats. And after 2 months of surfing, I suddenly discovered the word "Blog", looked up what it meant and jumped into Blogworld.
2. But first I discovered cat forums and became member but it wasn't so nice.
3. Then during my surfing for Egyptian cat history I discovered quite a lot of Cat Blogs and Cat groups
4. I created a cat blog already under this title, but creation is a big word !
5. I wrote my stories and nobody read them. It never came to my mind that I had to comment or be a member of a group. When with "Writer Cramps" I got readers and learned how to blog, I "reopened" this blog again.
And I even had some day the idea to create CATS ON TUESDAY and this group is wonderful, all cat lovers who like to write about their cats even when they don't have a cat blog. The stories I can read now are just marvellous !
And these are my monsters whom you know
Arthur mostly with Pookie. He likes to sleep besides her
But sometimes he has two girls who keep him company