19.1.20

CAT SELFIES - CAT NEWS JANUARY 19



No time for selfies



OK, OK, I try to make my eyes bigger





Chicken first, Selfie after !



There is something in the air ..



WEEK

We are still sitting in the rain, somebody had told me when I was a child that angels are crying when it rains ! Then the angels have all a depression or a burn out ! They should cry all over the world and not only here and in Australia not at all, there apparently take a break !

Therefore my cats lay around and sleep or dream or whatever,  but they are not very active.





Rosie does stretching exercises on the scratching board or tries to answer the phone !



Arthur besides sleeping and eating (a lot) has discovered a new occupation ! He tries to scratch his paws in the water bowl ! As the bowl was small he managed to pull it with one paw in the middle of the kitchen and of cause water spitted all around. I thought I will be more clever and put a very big and very heavy bowl instead the little one. The result was that he splish splashed like crazy the water out of the bowlwith both paws and the whole kitchen was full of water. As he had walked on the wet floor and went in the living he left dirty foot prints all over the tiles ! I had to clean wherever he had walked ! Has anybody ever had a cat who did this ?

Now I think I will put an absorbing fabric under the bowl or I have to put boots on his paws but I doubt that he would agree !



Finally in the evening they watch TV with me, one to the left, one to the right !





7 comments:

William Kendall said...

I have not heard of cats doing that.

Furries said...

I had a kitty who loved playing in her water bowl. But she started doing it when she was a kitten. I wonder what is inspiring Arthur to find the water so interesting.

Photo Cache said...

Nice to see your beautiful selfies. But we love the rule....chicken first before selfies.

Emma and Buster

pilch92 said...

Great selfies. One is never too old for a new hobby Arthur :)

Summer said...

It sounds like Arthur has picked up an odd habit in his old age!

meowmeowmans said...

Nice selfies, Rosie and Arthur! :)

We have had two cats that play with the water bowl like that. Angel Moosey was the first, and now Ava does the same thing. So funny!

We are glad to see that Arthur's eyes look a lot better. XO

Tamago said...

Love those selfies! Sounds like Arthur has been busy. Goro used to move water bowls (though he rarely does that now) so I got heavy ones. He sometimes tries to paw the water out, making the floor all wet :-D