2.2.20

CAT SELFIES AND NEWS



I hope the Selfie comes out well, I tried to keep my eyes open !



Awww wait, I think a mousie just came in .....



OK, I do the Selfie, but I am soooo tired !



One moment please, I smell chicken !





**********

NEWS

If only the human News would be like my cat News, then we certainly would have a better world.

Besides the fact that the weather is so disgusting that Rosie just goes out for her little business, while Grandpa Arthur prefers to stay inside. I think he feels insecure now when he goes out, as he is deaf and can't defend himself against other cats or quickly run away. Therefore he stays ins the house where he feels safe, except that from time to time much younger Rosie chases his tail or wants to play with him.



The only difference from week to week is the sleeping places. This week Rosie had chosen her IKEA bed in Mr. G's room during the day, because during the night she sleeps besides me or at my feet.

Sometimes she sits on the sofa in the living room and maybe waits for a phone call, I don't know. I become jealous when I see their lives compared to mine !




Grandpa Arthur too has changed his napping place and sleeps now on a chair in Mr. G's office, and sometimes also under the chair. The chair is close to the radiator so he can warm up his old bones.



When I see him washing himself I am happy, because like a lot of old men they forget that they are also becoming dirty and they have to wash from time to time. Arthur's eyes are better but I still have to clean them and sometimes with a humid cloth I also wash his fur, but he doesn't like it very much. I should paint him in black then  I wouldn't see the dirt ! No way to give him a bath, I think he would die of the shock !

So I leave him happy and dirty (not too much) he eats 3 to 4 bags  of wet food per day and does at least 15 wee wees. I bought special litter which forms balls and so I can take it out easily. Sometimes the litterbox shrinks (at least he thinks so) and he pees outside. I found a solution I put doggy training pads around.

Otherwise he is fine, sometimes he even plays just to show that he is still OK !

5 comments:

pilch92 said...

Great selfies from both. Glad Arthur's eyes are better and he tries to clean himself.

William Kendall said...

Rosie looks in that first shot like she's just decided on some mischief she wants to engage in.

Tamago said...

Great selfies by both Rosie and Arthur! Glad Arthur is washing himself and eating :-)

meowmeowmans said...

Great selfies, Rosie and Arthur! Arthur, we are glad your eyes are better, and that you're keeping up with eating and cleaning.

Summer said...

I'm glad Arthur is hanging in there - his selfies this week are especially good!