12.1.20

CAT SELFIES AND NEWS JANUARY 12



I want a selfie of my doll too !!



I thought I could make my eye as big as Rosie's but it didn't work !



I am proud of my owl eyes !!



Enough !! no selfie anymore






******


NEWS

As long as we have the climate change, the Global warming, and other warm ups or cool downs on our earth, my cats take it easy and mostly sleep until better times.



Arthur rests on one sofa



and then on the other, it depends on the climate change. Anyway he doesn't care that much because he doesn't go outside anymore. Maybe in spring if ever we will have spring he will go a bit on the terrace



Rosie also lays around and waits for better times, no mousie hunting, no chasing butterflies what a boring time ! Not even a snowflake to catch !



Fortunately there is the TV and my lap, not big enough for both, but they found an agreement, one to the left one to the right.



and something extraordinary happened ! Since maybe 16 years Rosie and Arthur have never slept together side by side. When she was little yes, even between his paws. And now that he is so old she lays besides him. Or she feels that he will not be there as long as she will or it is pure coincidence. 

10 comments:

Summer said...

I love the last photo. I think Rosie wants to be close to Arthur.

Erin the Cat Princess said...

It sure is good to have comfort on a cold day. Maybe they will change come spring and the warm sun? Lovely cosy pictures, and sending lots of appreciative purrs to you all.
ERin

Catscue Catmom said...

Those are such sweet selfies - winter can be so boring for cats, best to just nap!

Furries said...

Sounds like winter boredom is in full effect. Rosie and Arthur sleeping next to each other is a sweet surprise for you.

pilch92 said...

Very sweet photo of them snoozing together.

Andrea said...

I love the last one too. It is so peaceful and friendly

William Kendall said...

Always a pleasure to see them.

meowmeowmans said...

That last photo is special and precious.

Dash Kitten Crew said...

That last picture is so very special. Peaceful and gentle and quiet. Sleep well you two.

* gentle hugs from me *

Kevin Barrick said...

Hey, gorgeous cats! I would love for you to enjoy a tale or two over at my short story blog. Each morning brews a fresh cup of fiction to enjoy with your morning cup of coffee or tea while you say "Good morning" to your darlings!
https://creativitybrewing.blogspot.com/2020/01/paris-tea-and-fight.html