Today I received an email from a friend giving me some suggestions how to clean toilets.
When I read this to Arthur, he jumped immediately off this place ! I only saw a piece of white tail disappearing through the door !
1. Put both lids of the toilet up and add 1/8 cup of pet shampoo to the water in the bowl.
2. Pick up the cat and soothe him while you carry him towards the bathroom.
3. In one smooth movement, put the cat in the toilet and close both lids. (You may need to stand on the lid.)
4. The cat will self agitate and make ample suds. (Never mind the noises that come from the toilet, pretend that the cat is actually enjoying this.)
5. Flush the toilet three or four times. This provides a "power-wash" and rinse." (also briefly calms the cat action down a little.)
6. Have someone open the front door of your home. Be sure that there are no people between the bath room and the front door.
7. Stand behind the toilet as far as you can (if possible, stand in the bath tub), and quickly lift both lids.
8. The cat will rocket out of the toilet, streak through the bathroom, and run outside where he will then proceed to dry himself off.
9. Both the commode and the cat will be sparkling clean.
Rosie didn't dry herself on this picture, she was scandalized too about this ! She probably will never look at my friend again !