23.4.13

CATS ON TUESDAY

CATS ON TUESDAY


Fortunately we have Arthur to keep us entertained !



For once I had baked a apple strudel cake because  my friend Claudie from the French Rivera was on visit. I had covered it with aluminium foil ! While we were sitting in the living room Arthur started his work ! He took the foil off and started eating the apple cake ! Claudie only could admire the remaining pieces and a completely destroyed cake ! Arthur looked content and we were without cake !



He has also started to go outside again, and warms up his bones in the sunshine or visits our graveyard to pay his respect by using it as a litter box.



Rosie too, goes outside again. She checks the weather in the evening while I air the living room



and does her morning yoga and washing on the terrace !



Pookie hasn't changed a bit, she continues her life as inside cat, sleeps, talks a lot and snores very loud ! I always think there is an old man snoring loud with an open mouth, and have to increase the sound of the TV !



Despite the good weather Kim prefers to stay inside, together with all cats and produces knots ! As soon as I am coming back from France I have to take her to the groomer again !



and while you are reading this I am sitting on the plane taking me to the French Riveria for a week with Claudie. Meanwhile Mr. G. will spoil the cats and fatten them with treats !

14 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

It looks like all is well in the kitties' world!

Karen and Gerard said...

I'm sure your cats will love their one-on-one time with Mr. G! Hope you have a great trip!

Johanna Gehrlein said...

Hallo Gattina,
Arthur weiß, was gut ist. Ich wünsche dir einen schönen Aufenthalt und viel Spaß.
Schöne Grüße, Johanna

catsynth said...

I have to admit, that was rather impressive of Arthur to remove the aluminum foil to get to the cake.

Enjoy your trip!

CATachresis said...

Arthur is a classy kitty!! have a great time :)

The Furries of Whisppy said...

We know Arthur will be very happy having Mr G cater to his every want while you are away!
Have a fun trip, Gattina!

Marilia said...

Arthur, you´re a lord!

Sandra Carlier said...

I have to say I enjoyed to see a such nice apple pie when Arthur was eating it!!!!!adios sweeties! Chance you had Arthur!

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

Oh Oh Arthur you got SO busted with the Apfel Strudel cake *mol*
Hope your mom have a great week at the Riviera !
XOXO

meowmeowmans said...

We know that Mr. G will spoil the cats while you are away, Gattina.

Arthur, how did that apple strudel taste? :)

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

Arthur is naughty. Hope you enjoy the holiday. I am sure you will.. Hugs GJ x

Linens and Royals said...

I hope you shared the cake with the other cats Arthur.

Not a Dog Person said...

LOL Arthur is such a naughty cat! I like how he pays his respects.

Ellen Whyte said...

Oh my! Have you told Arthur that cats don't like Strudel? What a funny boy he is!

The others are looking great. Hope they don't bully Mr G too much,

Have a great holiday and see you when you get back.