2.4.13

CATS ON TUESDAY



We all continue to suffer from this long lasting winter ! No green sprout in sight, nothing to sniff at except naked twigs, and no mousies ! I mean the real once. Rosie still continues to put her toy mousies in the water and food bowls where I take them out each morning !

It's also too cold for their botties to go outside they like to keep them warm and fill in the two litter boxes in the garage which I of course have to clean ! They make me work although I would like to lead the same life as they do !



Rosie and Arthur want to show me that they are better table decorations as the flower bouquet and sleep or sit on the table. Officially this is not allowed, but I can't stay the whole day in the living room and watch that they don't sit on the table. Therefore I gave up !



Mr. G's bed is crowded and no space is left for him. The two enemies, Rosie and Pookie who usually hiss at each other and never want to sleep in the same room, share now the bed !



Arthur still has a cold nose and warms it up against the radiator. When he is not sleeping, his favorite occupation is teasing Mr. G in which he is very successful ! He is always behind, in front or on him which causes some loud outbreaks in our normally so silent house and makes me jump to the ceiling (or almost !)



and I have this encouraging view when I sit behind my computer ! No wonder that I feel tired too !



Kim sleeps besides the telephone and was upset that I dared to take a picture of her ! She doesn't go out either, which has never happened since she is with us !



and finally Rosie expresses what everybody thinks : WE WANT WARM WEATHER AND SPRING !

16 comments:

The Chair Speaks said...

Not to worry; warm weather will come real soon.
Hahaha, Arthur is one big bully! Purrs!

Barbara said...

The cats all have sleeping sickness! :O)

Not a Dog Person said...

When it's cold enough all four cats will crowd into my bed. Just this morning I woke up to Cheeto snuggled under the blanket next to me.

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I hope spring comes soon for you kitties - I can tell you are going crazy!

Linens and Royals said...

Poor Mr G with his crowded bed but I'm sure he will be comfortable on the floor.

Ellen Whyte said...

Brr! Come to Malaysia for some of our hot!

Mr Puddy said...

Rosie, I think every spot you chose...is DELUXE ; )
xox

Karen and Gerard said...

Spunky Doodle and Manny Boy say:
Persistence always pays off. You two are beautiful table decorations! Our mom gave up trying to keep us off the kitchen counter pretty much, now and then shell pick us up and move us off but usually she lets us be.

The Furries of Whisppy said...

And here we are hoping for some cold weather. Hahaha!

Hannah and Lucy said...

We feel your pain - it's a wonder we haven't got frostbite when we've dared to go outside for a few minutes. We must say though that today is much better with some sun but it is back to usual tomorrow the weatherman says.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

catsynth said...

Hopefully the warm weather comes soon. The cats seem to be coping as best the can with the cold.

meowmeowmans said...

Wow! KIM is only staying inside, and Kim and Pookie are sharing the bed??? It really MUST be cold and dreary there!

We are purring and praying that warm spring weather comes your way soon.

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

I feel your pain because we have just the same here and its so cold. It seems that spring this year has ran away. Hope it gets better and warmer soon. Hugs GJ xx

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Happy Birthday Arthur!!!!!!!

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

Happy Birthday Arthur.. Hugs GJ xx

dancing-muffin.blogspot.de said...

Glüüückwunsch Arthur!!Ein langes Leben und viel Spaß wünscht der muffin.
Bei dir,Gattina liegen ja auch alle faul rum,guck doch mal bei mir,die relaxen auf Teufel komm raus;0)
Liebe Grüße,Ulli