4.10.11

CATS ON TUESDAY


CATS ON TUESDAY


The only thing which annoys me when the weather is nice, is that I feel obliged to work in our garden. That's what I did with a big sigh but with the supporting help of Rosie



who checked if I had cut the ivy properly before she gave me a 10/10 !



Happy about the finished work, she did what I should have done, rolling in happiness on the warm tiles !



Before in the evening she collapsed in my bed.



Pookie, good weather or not prefers to play camouflage and it's a miracle that we haven't fallen over her yet.



Rosie, the sweet girl took care of her sister Pookie and put a nice freshly killed mouse in her food, which I found in the morning before my first cup of coffee ! I burried it in the bin !



I had some difficulties to find Arthur when I went to bed, he slept on the window sill when the shutters were closed. White against white ... He watched Rosie eating and enjoyed the cool fresh air coming through the window.



Before he too, retired on Mr. G's bed. Not for long, suddenly I heard a protesting noise, saw Mr. G. in his slip going from the balance in the bathroom to his room, picked up Arthur, stepped on the balance again and weight them both. Then he calculated the difference between his weight (which he didn't tell me) without and then with Arthur before he announced me happily that Arthur had put on nearly 1 kg (2.2 lbs) ! Arthur had eaten 10 big cans of "Hills" Sience Plan (a very good plan to empty your wallet) in not even 5 days.



He is again my favorite pain in the neck, he squats my car, sleeps on the roof and even when I



open the garage door and put on the motor, he stays on the roof ! I drove out of the garage with him still sitting on there, had to get out of the car to pick him up and put him on the ground where he went away very angry wagging his tail !



Still a few pounds more and Arthur has his weight back. As you can see he looks quiet happy again !

23 comments:

Sparkle said...

I am SO happy to hear that Arthur has put some weight back on!

Photo Cache said...

We are delighted to hear that Arthur is gaining the weight back. Way to go ARthur.

Emma and Buster

Barbara said...

So glad Arthur is back to his usual self - he wasn't meant to be skinny! Rosie is obviously overworked with all that gardening and rodent killing!

Johanna Gehrlein said...

Hello,
Kind Arthur is really a cat-king. So sophisticated and relaxed. I am glad, he gains weight. Isn't that funny, that a cat put her mouse into the plate. What do they think when they show such a behaviour. So cute. Thank you for the sweet story.
Schöne Grüße, Johanna

Ellen Whyte said...

terrific that Arthur is piling on hte pounds again. And your house is just like ours! Cats everywhere ordering the humans about. Wonderful!

Mr Puddy said...

MOL..Look like Miss Rosie works so hard today !!!
and I'm really impressed how she took care of Pookie ; )

And Hooray for Arthur, All good now : )

Have a great day
xoxo

biebkriebels said...

Great to see Arthur so well and happy again. That is very special him lying on the roof of your car while you ar riding! Imagine you don't notice and drive away...

Whisppy said...

Yeay Arthur! Good job with the eating. Rosie and Pookie are looking well as well though Pookie didn't seem to appreciate Rosie's gift in her food bowl? LOL.

We love LUNA said...

Bonjour dear friends!
Rosie is a great assistant, and I love her picture , she is a sweet girl.Concatulations for the 10, very well deserved.
We are very happy that Arthur is eating well, after all stress and so on, he is recovering the weight fast.
Here we have beautiful sunny days but I guess the temperature will fall for the next days. :(
So, we need do enjoy the sun and I'm going for another sunbath at my balcony.

purrs and love to you all
Luna

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

We are very happy that Arthur is gaining weight ~ it has been such a worry for you.
We LOVE all the pics today but seeing Rosie sprawled on your bed made us laugh out loud ~ she looks just like Milo, who does that all the time! xx

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

Rosie you are a very good snoopervisor and Pookie that mouse was a great present. Arthur you are doing very well and look so healthy again.. Hugs GJ xx

Hannah and Lucy said...

We love that last picture of Arthur. He is clearly enjoying his food and a good snooze with a big smile on his handsome face.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

catsynth said...

Arthur and Rosie both look very content and happy in those photos. Glad to see that Arthur is putting on some more weight again.

The Chair Speaks said...

We are so glad Arthur gained weight and has gone back to mischief again. Purrs!

Jenna and Sissy said...

Maybe Arthur would like some car rides--without going to the vet... We are glad he is eating and gaining weight.

Boo-Bah AKA Iris said...

That last picture of Arthur is so cute!! I'n so glad he's doing better. Wow! that's a lot of food for him to have consumed. Good for him!
Rosie's a doll! Pookie blends right in with that rug. I would need my glasses to see her.

Jackie said...

So good to see that Arthur is putting weight on again.
Rosie is very kind to Pookie, leaving her a mouse for breakfast.
Did Rosie have fun jumping in the leaves and scattering them again?

amanda said...

Hola Rosie, Pookie and Arthur! Rosie is such a nice sister to Pookie. Wow, Arthur, cool trick with the camouflage! purrs, Rio from Barcelona

meowmeowmans said...

Pookie, that was very nice of you to give that mouse to Rosie. ;)

Arthur, you are looking great! We are so very happy that you are getting back to your normal weight.

Marlene said...

Great looking cats.

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

Hooray for Arthurs weight gain !!!
He lookes really happy on the last picture :)

Good thing that Rosie helped you out in the garden ;-)
Pookie you better not camouflage that good !

Oh jummy with an extra treat in the food bowl :)

I guess you guess that my mom has reterned from her trip to Krakow now = I´m a very happy cat :)

Fluffy and Heather said...

Arthur's looking a lot meatier, even in comparison to only a few days ago! So glad he's on the mend :)

Elaine said...

Your cat pookie looks so much like my "Miss T" that I had to put to sleep last month. I still have a yellow morris cat.