11.10.11

CATS ON TUESDAY


CATS ON TUESDAY



Arthur is back to his old self and shows it in all manners. A few nights ago I head a dream in which I wore a pearl necklace and unfortuntaly broke it and all the pearls dropped on the parquet. This noise woke me up. Of course I lied in my bed and didn't wear a pearl necklace but only a long T-shirt.




The perls were cat food which Sir Arthur had thrown on the parket while pushing around the bowl. It was terrible ! The whole room was full of this dry food "pearls". I sighed, switched off the light and thought I will collect them in the morning. It was 2 am ! Of course when I went out of my bed I had forgotten about the cat food pearls and stepped barefood on them. It hurt !

What a work ! Even now 2 days later I still find some in a corner !

I had left the roasted chicken I had bought on the market for Sunday evening lunch besides the sink wrapped in a big paper bag together with green beans and roasted potatoes. The door bell rang and by the time I went to open the door and greet my neighbor, Arthur had his head in the bag and worked on pulling out the chicken ! He was very offended when I took the bag away and put it in the cupboard because it was to warm to be put in the fridge.



When he has no naughty things to do, he sleeps like a little angel ! He still eats a lot to get his weight back ! It's almost done !





Rosie has a new job as our caretaker probably to report all the gossips of the cats walking in the street.



and when she is tired of her new job, she sleeps rolled together like a little snail.



Pookie had decided to pose as beauty for me ! I think she did a great job ! Lately she talks a lot and has long and loud conversations with Mr. G. especially when he is in the bathroom.

She : miiiiooooo
He : meauw
she meauw
he miiiooo etc ...

26 comments:

katzenfreundin said...

Beautiful photos, but Pookie is the beauty queen, so special.

LG Claudia

Sparkle said...

More proof of Feline World Domination: when Arthur causes trouble, you are relieved because it means he is feeling better! Great job, Arthur!

Photo Cache said...

we are happy that arthur is back to himself. we will meow for full complete recovery.

emma and buster

Barbara said...

LOL! Arthur is so bad - but it's brilliant that he's back on form. Rosie and Pookie are gorgeous - love the conversation between Mr G and Pookie, it sounds like our house :O)

Johanna Gehrlein said...

Hello,
Mr. Arthur is quite creative, I think. Obviously he didn't like the food pearls. The trial to get the roasted chicken is typical. Once I came from shopping and the phone rung. While I was talking my cat ate the whole bacon out of the package. I love the photos, especially that from Pookie with the wood cats. She really knew that she looks gorgeous.
Best greetings, Johanna

Boo-Bah AKA Iris said...

It's so good to see Arthur back to his normal self. Rosie looks very comfortable and Pookie is quite the beauty. I wonder what she is talking to Mr. G about.

amanda said...

Sir Arthur looks so cute all snuggled up, and so does Rosie. Pookie is so elegant, posing just like the other (wooden) cats around where she's sitting. Have a Happy Tuesday! Rio from Barcelona

Mr Puddy said...

Hooray for Arthur !!! and MOL for Pookie and Mr. G...You should do some record , Gattina...Must be so Fun : )
xoxo

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

Hi there !
Me and mom will come back this evening to make a propper comment , cause now mom has to rush of to work :(

biebkriebels said...

Arthur is looking very well, and a bit naughty too. Great he as recovered so fast. We maybe will have end of the week a new cat again. I will show you when she has arrived.

Jackie said...

I'd rather step on Pearls than on a rat or a mouse! Apparently Arthur didn't care for them much or he would have eaten them up. It is good that he is putting on weight again, and the aroma of that roast chicken must have really got his mouth watering. Rosie is doing a good job of 'neighbourhood watch.'

Al said...

I have missed these kitties! Arthur Rosie and Pookie! I laughed when I saw Rosie, all ears on the neighborhood!

Cindy Adkins said...

I'm so happy to hear King Arthur is back to his old self! All your photos are so cute! Rosie will make a very good neighborhood caretaker, I am sure!
Hugs, Cindy

Irishcoda said...

I'm so used to seeing pictures of Arthur sleeping it seems funny to me when he gets into all kinds of mischief!

catsynth said...

The photo of Pookie is indeed quite a beauty pose!

Arthur is definitely back to his old ways :)

We love LUNA said...

hehehe funny conversation there! Sometimes I also have great conversations with my mammy here, mainly when she is cooking something that smell GOOD! :)
Ahhh Rosie, that window is fabulous, what a cool view!
I'm so happy that Arthur is fine!Please take care okay dear friend!
purrs and love to you all
Luna

Hannah and Lucy said...

Well done Arthur leaving those pearls all over the bedroom floor -bet they were ouchie on bare feet
ha!ha!!
Rosie we hope you are enjoying yourself as the new caretaker - if you think you could pass on any snippets of gossip we would be delighted (- not that we are nosy of course!)
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Whisppy said...

Arthur is filling up nicely. That's GREAT NEWS! Rosie has the best spot to get the latest gossips. And the conversations between Mr G and Pookie sound a lot like Ling and her Daddy!

Ellen Whyte said...

MOL, how funny! Arthur is looking good again - so nice to see. Au is the same; he eats 24/7 but he doesn't steal. Rosie and Pookie are looking great too. Isn't it lovely when everyone is happy?

Splendid Little Stars said...

Arthur! you little rascal! He does look like an angel when sleeping. glad he's getting better.
Rosie is quite helpful and certainly deserves her rest.
Pookie is beautiful just being herself!

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

We are very happy that sweet little Arthur is well enuff to be naought ~ it's a good sign! MOL! Our Alfie curls up just like Rosie does. And pookie looks adorable!

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

Sorry we meant naughty

Marilia said...

Hi babies!!!! I´m glad to the Arthur!!!

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

Arthur I´m really sorry that your mom caught you before you had tried the chicken :(
Great to hear that you are your old self again :)

Rosie I think it lookes like you are doing your job with watching the neighborhood real good !

Pookie you sure a one pawsome looking cat in that picture :)

Felisol said...

I'm so happy about Arthur being his old royal self again.
Funny how sounds interfere in ones dreams.

meowmeowmans said...

Yes, it definitely sounds as though Arthur is back to normal! We thought you were going to write that in the morning, all the kibbles had been eaten (and that Arthur looked very full). MOL

Rosie, good job watching over the neighborhood. That is very tiring work, isn't it?

Pookie, you sure did a good job of modeling for Gattina. And we love that you talk with Mr. G. through the bathroom door. :)

Hugs to you all, and to Kim (who we hope is doing well)!