19.4.07

13 WISDOMS ABOUT CATS

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



1. Cats never get bored they have always something to do, cleaning themselves or having a nap


2. A red fish is a companion to many people and has the advantage not to scratch at the curtains and chairs


3. You don't own a cat, the cat owns you


4. A cat is a heart in a furr coat (Brigitte Bardot)


5. Certain humans are like cats in a litter box, they do everything to hide the dirty things they have done.


6. During a fire I would rather safe a cat then a Rembrandt (Alberto Giacometti)


7. If a dog jumps on your bed he wants company, if the cat jumps on your bed, she wants the bed.


8. You have to keep one eye on your cookware and the other on your cat (spanish proverb)


9. There are two things in life to avoid worries, music and cats (Albert


10. Who owns a cat is not afraid of loneliness


11. Everybody who has lived with a cat, knows that she has an unlimited understanding for a human brain


12. If a black cat brings misfortune it depends if you are human or a mouse


13.The best model for a cat is a cat, and if possible the cat herself


Blog images



7 comments:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

That's a great list! #3 and 9 are very true. :)

Special K ~Toni said...

Great list! I love #5!

Forty Paws said...

Great list!!

Luf, Us

Karen Jo said...

You have written a wonderful list. All of them are very true. My first kitty, Louise, loved to watch football on TV. She always tried to catch the ball on a pass. She also looked very disappointed when she couldn't catch the ball. Sometimes she would get so sad that she couldn't catch anything on TV that she would jump up into my lap and hide her face under my arm. Then I would know she was sad and it was time to give her pettings and chin scritches.

Oscar the Puppy Cat said...

These are great. I really enjoyed the lists and they gave Mom a chuckle.

Meow (aka Connie) said...

Ooooh, I can so relate to No. 7. "If a dog jumps on your bed he wants company, if the cat jumps on your bed, she wants the bed." My Bambi wants the whole bed ... particularly the bit I am sleeping in !!
Hope you are well.
Take care, Meow

Tink said...

My cats and I fully agree! ;-)