2.4.07

CRAZY CAT HAT PARADE




I won the first price for this hat on our Cyber Cruise hat parade !

But I wasn't alone, Pookie and Arthur who were with me on the cruise also had very nice hats, which I want to show your here !








Arthur the sportsman




English gentlecat



For smokers











and non smokers (doubtful hat)



Lady Pookie after shopping




Ready for Ascott
















On a cool day















as American Native housecat



















Apparently she has a rendez-vous



















Before a "vernissage"
















Sometimes she likes a little cigarette












Now that the Crazy Hat Parade is finished, they will have their normal look again from tomorrow on !

5 comments:

Karen Jo said...

Goodness, that is quite a variety of hats for cats. I like them. I really like yours the best, though, Gattina.

FelineFrisky said...

LOLOL!!! Wonderful! how [atient they are when posing! such lovely hats, I do love arthur as the gentlecat and Miss Pookie waiting for Vernissage. So rega;!

D :)

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Thanks for visiting my blog.I love the photos and I will add you to my list.

Puss-in-Boots said...

Love your cats in hats, Gattina. You are very imaginative. Tell Arthur that he will get cigarette burns in his lovely white coat if he continues with that habit!

Horatio said...

wow... it is like a fashion show