2.9.18

CAT SELFRIES AND NEWS



I am in a hurry I smell chicken in the kitchen !



I think and think and think .....








*******





There weren't big happenings this week, except maybe one. The cats are laying around, inside or outside and are not very inspiring to get my energy back !



Kim still squats the bathroom and makes us do gymnastic




Rosie interrupts her 22 h marathon sleep to do some leg washing. Or maybe she does her yoga at the same time to keep her bones fit for mouse hunting.



Sometimes she just sits there and looks what I do ! I feel watched.

I had bought 2 different bags of cookies for coffee time. They lay in a basket on a little table in the living room. One morning both bags were torn and open of course and half of the cookies lay on the floor mostly in crumbs !

Dear Arthur had helped himself during the night and had eaten some biscuits ! Unfortunately I couldn't take any pictures of this event, as Mr. G. had already cleaned up the mess !

Do you know a cat who eats sweets ??



Of course Arthur hadn't done anything and was innocent !








No comments: