9.9.18

CAT SELFIES & NEWS



No, I don't take a selfie today, you do my portrait with my mousie !!



Where the heck is that button ? Oups it went off !



too tired today, can't even lift my head !











Another week went by and my cat family is adjusting to the now cooler weather.




Arthur inspects our garage in the hope to find at least a spider or something to play with, but he had to give up, there was nothing but cobwebs.



Whenever I come home Arthur appears, I don't know from where, but he is the only one who seems to be happy that I return !!



and to show me his joy, he rolls in the red gravel and changes color, he becomes a ginger cat for a change. Isn't he nice !



Kim seems to have a cold and sneezes often. On Monday I will take her to the vet. Stubborn as she is there is no way to keep her inside, she insists to sleep on the wet grass !



Rosie had found a bracelet I had lost on the terrace and first I wondered with what she was playing then I saw what it was.



Apparently she was exhausted after that, and I found her in "snail" position sleeping deeply on my bed !

10 comments:

The Chair Speaks said...

Hahaha, Arthur is one funny cat and so lovable! Purrs and hugs!

Summer said...

How nice of Rosie to find your bracelet! I hope Kim is all right.

Erin the Cat Princess said...

Ahh the joys of being a white cat! Poor Kim, I do hope she gets over that cold. Maybe she will give up the sitting outside once the winter really sets in, I do hope so!
Toodle pips and purrs
ERin

William Kendall said...

So cute!

Photo Cache said...

You are all so adorable. Say hi to your mommy.

Emma and Buster

catladymac said...

Glad you and your kitties are getting cooler weather.
Maybe Kim has some allergies. Hope all goes well for her at the vet.

Catscue Catmom said...

Looks like you all live in a really happy place - really nice pics!

pilch92 said...

Good job finding the bracelet. I hope Kim feels better soon. Nice selfies from all.

meowmeowmans said...

Arthur is great. How nice of him to greet you!

Rosie, good job finding that bracelet. And we send purrs and good thoughts for Kim. We hope she is okay.

Little Miss Titch said...

Mummy said there are a lot of colds about at the moment hope Kim feels better soon,xx Speedy