1. Cats never get bored they have always something to do, cleaning themselves or having a nap
2. A red fish is a companion to many people and has the advantage not to scratch at the curtains and chairs
3. You don't own a cat, the cat owns you
4. A cat is a heart in a furr coat (Brigitte Bardot)
5. Certain humans are like cats in a litter box, they do everything to hide the dirty things they have done.
6. During a fire I would rather safe a cat then a Rembrandt (Alberto Giacometti)
7. If a dog jumps on your bed he wants company, if the cat jumps on your bed, she wants the bed.
8. You have to keep one eye on your cookware and the other on your cat (spanish proverb)
9. There are two things in life to avoid worries, music and cats (Albert
10. Who owns a cat is not afraid of loneliness
11. Everybody who has lived with a cat, knows that she has an unlimited understanding for a human brain
12. If a black cat brings misfortune it depends if you are human or a mouse