My cats found out that when all these 13 points fit on you, then you are a real cat lover !
1. You put off making the bed until the cat gets up
2. Your cat eat out of cut crystal stemware because you both watched the same commercial on television
3. You microwave your cat's food. Prepare it from scratch.
4. You climb out of bed over the headboard or footboard, so you won't disturb the sleeping cat
5. At the store, you pick up the catfood and kitty litter before you pick out anything for yourself
6. You cook a special turkey for your cat on holidays
7. Your cat "insist" on a fancy Sunday breakfast consisting of an omelette made from eggs, milk, and salmon, halibut, or trout
8. You have pictures of your cat in your wallet and you bring them out when your friends share pictures of their children.
9. When people call to talk to you on the phone, you insist that they say a few words to your cat as well
10. You accept dates only with those who have a cat. You eventually double-date with the cats to see how they get along?
11. When someone new comes to your house, you introduce your cat, by name to them
12. You keep old, empty pizza boxes on the counter instead of throwing them away, because the cat likes to sleep in it
13. You frequently leave your dresser drawer open when you leave for the day, because the cat jumped into one of them and is asleep in one of the drawers
Arthur was honored by Karen Jo who wrote a limerick for him. He got so emotional that he fainted !
Arthur likes to patrol his neighborhood.
He is always looking for something good --
A door left ajar,
Or a nice clean car.
Arthur makes tracks through the neighborhood.