31.1.21

CAT SELFIES - WEEK JANUARY 31

What a face I make, must be the necklace I don't like

Come a little closer !

Now it's my turn to make publicity for jam !


 

This week went by so quickly,  it's normal I think as I do a marathon nap with just  little interruptions due to the call of nature ! 

Besides her "Lockdown babble club", her two friends nobody showed up as we (except me) are still suffering the Lockdown. That's why they call their get togethers Lockdown babble Club. 

Honestly I like it very much and go from lap to lap and they all pet me and admire me which of course makes me purr and I am happy. They are all so kind and don't smell so bad like the one who comes here and puts all upside down and pretends to clean with this awful machine !

That's why I have to find hiding places, mostly under my personal armchair or like here on the chair under the table cloth ! Between us she had to look  for a long time until she found me !

That's still my favorite place !


12 comments:

meowmeowmans said...

We love that you like all the Lockdown Babble Club member's laps, Rosie. :)

Catscue said...

I bet those club members love you in their laps Rosie, I know I would!

Timmy Tomcat said...

Rosie you look so sweet this week and we would buy that Jam if it came with a purr from you. Great idea the "Babble Club"

Dash Kitten Crew said...

I love that you found a fun place to relax! Our Toulouse does that and can I find him??? Not ever!!!

Marvelous Marv said...

Rosie! You look so terrific this week! We sure love seeing you and hearing about your weekly adventures! Our Mom and human brother do the vacuuming and cleaning and we all run and hide (including our hairy slobbery sister). We liked seeing your hiding places. We hope you and your people have a marvellously Happy Week.

Valentine said...

Rosie, I like your stripey blankie.

There's no Babble Club at my house but Mom and Dad visit grandma and grandpa on the computer screen. I do get lots of laptime on my humans' laps, 'cause they are home all the time these days.

pilch92 said...

Nice selfies. How sweet of you to join the babble club. :)

Brian's Home Blog said...

Your selfies are fabulous and that club sounds like a fun time!

Summer said...

It sounds like you have some cool visitors, Rosie! Other than our housekeepers, my human only has one person who comes over. I guess he's okay, but when he's here, he takes up SO much of my human's attention.

William Kendall said...

Cats are very good at hiding when they want to.

World of Animals, Inc said...

We just love seeing your pawsome selfies. We still can't believe January is already gone but happy that we are getting closer to spring. Thanks for the wonderful share. Have a great day.
World of Animals Mayfair

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Its good for the souls to have a few visitors, isn't it!?! Love the moniker you gave your little group gatherings: Lockdown Babble Club!

And then you are giving your own thoughts with your presence and purrs, Rosie!

Have a great rest of your week!!