10.1.21

CAT SELFIES AND WEEK JANUARY 10

 

My face for a selfie is too far away from the "YouTube" fire on the TV screen


 

I am in the bath, no place for a selfie !



 I told you I refuse to make publicity for Jam !!

 

 

 *********

 

WEEK


After New Year I suffered for 3 days, because I couldn't sleep on my favorite armchair, because it still had the smell from that girl ! Fortunately the one I like came in the middle of the week and my servant told her to please sit in this chair, so it could get the good old smell back. Of course she did it with pleasure anyway when she comes I always offer her my chair (to be honest it's not true, she just fakes to sit on me, and then I give up and retire in one of the bedrooms.)

Here I am in her room and wait that they are all gone and no one disturbs me.

I am alsways tired ! But I found my spider again, and could play a bit. I had lost it for at least 3 weeks.

For a change I used the Butler's bed for my afternoon nap ! For once he didn't use it !


The new food really tastes good !

Now that I have my chair back I  feel much better and even play a bit because she was worried that I sleep too much and that I don't eat enough. One day she brought another Hill's nibbles because the once I eat for 12 years are not done anymore. Of course I refused to eat them, I wanted my usual nibbles back, and when I have something in mind I keep on it. One day she tried to give me three nibbles, they smelled good in her hands and I tried them. They were so good that I asked for more. She filled in a little bowl with a spoon of nibbles and I ate them all ! The others which I had eaten for 12 years I left in the old bowl. Now I eat again with appetite and even played with a feather ! 

and when my stomach is full I go to bed with her and sometimes but not so often anymore I sing a little song in the middle of the night. As nobody moves I think they both have hearing problems !

PS. The catfood in both bowls the big and the small one are the same, it's only psychological ! Cats are special !


9 comments:

Photo Cache said...

Hello kitties and pawrents. We don't like that fire on tv or computer - it does not give us heat :) Crazy how our human watches that thing.

Emma and Buster

Brian's Home Blog said...

I love your selfie, especially the jam one. Oh, and I'm glad you got your seat back and your kibble yum too!

pilch92 said...

Nice selfies. I thought that was a real fireplace. :) I am glad you like your new kibble and are eating well.

Marvelous Marv said...

Hee! Hee! we are the same! We NEVER like the first selfie spot and we are the same about the food dishes...Even though the bowls are the same and the food is the same, we like the ones on the LEFT better! You look MARVELLOUS! WE are happy you got your chair back!
Have a wonderful and Happy Day!

meowmeowmans said...

Fun selfies, Rosie. We are glad you got your seat back, and found your spider, too!

Summer said...

I'm glad your appetite came back, Rosie!

Tamago said...

Hi Rosie. Glad you got your chair back, and you like the new food. Sounds like you are more active, too :-)

Timmy Tomcat said...

Rosie we are so glad you got your very special nibbles and your chair. You look so very sweet

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

You live like a princess, Rosie!
So many beds, and chairs, and a lot of fun things to do and see. A staff that adores you and makes sure you are given the best noms that taste good to you!


And it is good to know you got hungry and have appetite again.

And they even made sure to re-scent your special chair of many colours, so that it is pleasing to you once again!

Such pretty selfies!