3.11.19

CAT SELFIES ETC

I would say each week I start with the same sentence, "the weather was lousy" it rained the whole day long with short interruptions and therefore my cats are soo lazy, I think they sleep  more then 24 h !

I wished I could do the same, but, as a servant I have to get up, feed them, pet them, before they collapse again on a chair, the bed or another place !

So it was very difficult to do selfies with them.

Arthur's old bones refused to get up and as he is completely deaf now, he didn't even hear me and at least open an eye !



So this is his selfie, and I am sure he is quite happy with it, as you can't see his crusty eyes, he looks as if he had put up an eye liner. Although I clean it when he lets me, but in the morning he looks like a Halloween cat. Fortunately it seems that it gets better and better.

Rosie saw me coming and wasn't very happy either, she was very busy with grooming !



I just got this selfie when she interrupted her work !



and immediately continued

Before I could take another picture



She was fallen asleep on her freshly cleaned tail !



And this is my view the whole week long ! I could write "from Monday til Saturday" but sometimes Arthur moves besides the radiator because it is too hot, at least that's what I suppose.

I think he has put on some weight he looks a bit better, and I have to say he eats like a horse ! He should be a double sized cat with all the food and cat milk he gobbles down !









9 comments:

The Chair Speaks said...

So nice to see 'old man' Arthur! Rosie's fur is so clean.
Purrs and hugs from us.

Rhonda - The Kitty Cat Enthusiast said...

I know when my kitty is comfy sleeping in front of the space heater, she won't move or budge for anything (despite her being able to hear me well and good)!
I do hope Arthur's health continues to improve :)

Catscue Catmom said...

Precious Arthur, I'm glad you are eating better - we're sending purrs and prayers your way sweetie. Rosie, you are one well groomed beauty! Have a great week, hope the weather gets better.

meowmeowmans said...

We are glad Arthur seems to be putting on some weight, and has a good appetite. We always love seeing him and Rosie. :)

Summer said...

As Binga aged, she ate what she wanted and was still skinny! And that was long before she got sick. I guess that's how it goes with older kitties.

pilch92 said...

Cute selfies. I am glad Arthur has his appetite.

William Kendall said...

Such sweeties!

Tamago said...

Adorable selfies! It's great to hear Arthur is eating well :-)

Dash Kitten Crew said...

Sorry I am late to the Selfies. Work got in the way and it makes stuff a bit of a struggle, but I'm here :-) It is aloways good to see the cats sleepy selfies or not!

Have a good week.