14.10.18

CAT SELFIES AND CAT NEWS



Sorry, I cut off my ears !



It worked ! I smiled directly in the lens !






********




We still have summer temperatures even up to 25° or more ! The cats are happy, they go out and enjoy the probably not for ever lasting sunshine and warmth.




Kim is still in the bathroom, I think she wants to stay alone and not with Arthur and Rosie. As it was too much gymnastic for us to go to the toilet because she slept on the rag, I put it on the other side, where she doesn't disturb anybody and now she sleeps there. 3 times per day I bring her food and she eats it all !



In the mornings she often sleeps on the grass, or also sometimes late afternoon. She is old and takes it easy. She walks very slowly, but she still walks. I hope that one day she just falls asleep forever, and I don't have to stress her and take her to the vet !



I have got a selfie stick and tried it out with Arthur but he didn't want to smile into the camera !



Not very polite he arrived to great me when I came home !


8 comments:

The Chair Speaks said...

We love all your selfies! Nice! Purrs and hugs!

Summer said...

Great selfies this week! I'm sending purrs to Kim... there's a certain point where getting old isn't very fun! I know because while Binga is usually healthy and active, when she gets sick, it is worse for her than it is for the younger cats. It took her a lot to bounce back from her UTI.

Erin the Cat Princess said...

Awww! I love all the selfies this week, and find Kim a marvel to see enjoying her dotage doing what we would all like to do too.
Purrs for you all.
ERin

William Kendall said...

They're such cuties, and they know it.

Photo Cache said...

Pawsome selfies.

Emma and Buster

pilch92 said...

Arthur is too funny. I am glad Kim is still eating so well.

Kitties Blue said...

We absolutely love the selfie of you and Arthur. You look so warm and friendly and beautiful, and of course, Arthur is super handsome. For a very long time we have been unable to open your blog. The page would open for about a second and then just dissolve and disappear. So happy it is working for us again. Have a great week and thanks for hopping. XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy and Sawyer

meowmeowmans said...

Great selfies, Arthur and Rosie! We are purring and praying for Kim. We are glad she is eating and walking around some.