19.7.08

MOUSE HUNTING

I saw Arthur sleeping in our garden, for once the weather was nice, but suddenly he woke up and watched something I couldn't see. That's why I took my camera.




Rosie had the same behaviour, she also looked in the same direction




Suddenly also Kim showed up and they all gathered around one spot. All three of them were very excited. It was a mouse ! I saw the poor little thing trying to escape to her three killers but suddenly Arthur jumped and got the mouse !


Growling he chased his harem away, took the mouse and disappeared around the house. Was I happy, he didn't take her in the house !

5 comments:

Puss-in-Boots said...

Hah! Oscar would have brought that poor little mouse inside and let it go! That's one of the reasons why Bella & Mitzi are indoor cats...I can do without the extra wildlife!

Ana said...

3 cats against 1 tiny mouse, that's kind of unfair! But well, that's life ;-)

Samantha & Mom said...

Tigger likes to catch them mouses, too! And I let him! Icky! (Sam)
Your FL furiends,

Luna und Luzie said...

Hello from Italy. I use the Internet point in Cavallino in Italy!

Bis bald!
Hoffentlich sitzen wir dann nicht wieder im Regen...
Meine katzen finden es blöd in der pension. Hoffentlich sind sie nicht zu beleidigt, wenn wir sie nächste Woche abholen.

Paula said...

Oh dear! my cats do that too.
Alex always seems to be the one to get the mouse in the end.