30.4.13

CATS ON TUESDAY

CATS ON TUESDAY

As I had been at the French Riviera and only came back on Sunday, according to cat sitter Mr. G. nothing special had happened during my absence.

Arthur was the first one to throw a glimpse at me while I climbed out of the car, and didn't even say a meow hello, but disappeared to the neighbors. He had better things to do.

From the others no trace at all ! What a welcome ! I started unpacking my suitcase and when I returned to my room



I found Sir Arthur sleeping on my curtains, which I had put on my bed to replace them with new once I had bought in France. If he wouldn't be a male he looked like a bride trying her wedding robe !



Sleeping made hungry and as usual when he saw that there was nothing interesting in on our plates, he went to kitchen and filled his always empty stomach.



But in the evening he joined me in my bed and slept peacefully there while I was reading.

Rosie only showed up after a while, sniffed at my hand, stated that it was me and allowed me to pet her a bit



and then curled up on several cushions to be sure not to hurt her delicate botty.



and while I was watching TV she fell asleep on the sofa behind my neck. She had kept Mr. G. busy, he had to dry 2 - 3 mousies per day she had washed in Pookie's water bowl.



Pookie and Kim hardly opened an eye to look at me when I greeted them, they were squatting Mr. G's bed so that he didn't have the opportunity to make it ! Good excuse !

10 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

We don't exactly have an welcoming committee either when my human has been away for a few days.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

So cute~~
I think Spring is the best sleeping reason~!!!!!
We want to join them.

Cezar and Léia said...

Adorable pictures! HEy Arthur, you are a clever cat, eat and then sleep is such a good idea!
But don't forget it's time for sunbaths as well! =^.^=
purrs and love
Luna zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

The Chair Speaks said...

Hahaha, Sir Arthur's testing out the curtains! Purrs!

Hannah and Lucy said...

After being deserted for a squillion years of course you have to earn points before you can be accepted again!
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

catsynth said...

Arthur looks so peaceful sleeping in those pictures. Rosie does, too.

The Furries of Whisppy said...

We're quite surprised Rosie wasn't at the door to welcome you home!

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

I thought that all the kitties would have been there to welcome you. It looks as though Arthur is staying close to you though. The curtains look lovely.. Hugs GJ x

Not a Dog Person said...

Cats have their own way of expressing that they miss us... like giving a sniff and taking a nap.

Linens and Royals said...

The cats know you are always going away and coming home again. They must show their disdain for a while to let you know they don't approve.