29.4.07

SUNDAY MORNING

Cats Gif Images



A sunday morning looks like follows in this house !


Arthur deeply sleeping with his mouth open !


I could put everything on and around him, he doesn't move a bit




also Pookie does her sunday morning sleep but agreed to take the flowers for a picture. She is a brave model !



Only Lisa is very busy. Here she is eating breakfast for the 3rd time. I don't know where she puts all this food. She should be as big as a pig by now, but she isn't.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us size of Lisa

Kim is out probably sleeping in Yanouk's dog house. I seriously think about buying her one, because the poor dog stays always outside and sleeps on the grass.

Cats Gif Images

7 comments:

Puss-in-Boots said...

What a nice nature Yanouk must have.

I hope Arthur is alright. I always worry about Oscar in case someone who doesn't like cats tries to hurt him.

I promise, I didn't put toad, eye of newt or anything else suspect in the soup...lol! All natural nice ingredients.

Oscar sends Arthur lots of purrs and head rubs.

Kim and Oscar the Puppy Cat said...

I think that Oscar and Arthur would make good friends. (P-I-B's Oscar that is). I love these pictures. You have a very nice furry family! What a sweet picture of Pookie!

helen said...

Since I got a new blog it`s been difficult to write comments here. I don`t know why the comments does not show up, but now I try again. I just wantet to tell you I still drop by and read about your cats.

Jana said...

If you get Kim a house- maybe you can put it next to Yanouks house so he'll have somewhere to sleep. I think it's great that he lets her have the house and he sleeps outside. What a gentleman.
Come see my big ugly couch!!

Debbie said...

My cats trade sleeping with me. This week has been Callie but soon it will be Momo's turn again.

I love to watch a totally relaxed cat sleep. They are so comfy!

Empress Bee (of the High Sea) said...

very cute. all of them. ha ha ha

smiles, bee

Luna said...

Que lindos!


●๋: ●๋:
´´´´´●๋: ●๋:
´●๋: ●๋: Luna ●๋: ●๋:
´´´´´ ●๋: ●๋:
´●๋: ´●๋: ´●๋: ´●๋: