15.2.07

SOMETHING ABOUT POOKIE






Pookie is a very tender cat. She askes for loving care the whole day long. Fortunately she is spayed, otherwise I would have 3 times a year a lot of kittens !
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us




She would be like this pregnant cat meeting a friend who, when she saw her exclaimed "what !! you are again pregnant ? Who is the father ? and the little cat with a shy glance answered "I don't know I had my head in the garbadge can !"

Therefore I asked Mr. Google again to be sure I wasn't wrong and as you can see I was right !






You Are Seductive Flirt


Smoldering hot, you don't really flirt. You seduce.
For you, flirting is just foreplay.
You don't flirt unless it's going somewhere.
You have one goal in mind when you flirt... And you usually get it!


See that explains it all !
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

2 comments:

TorAa said...

I don't get it. Too demanding for me after my transforming to a Red Cardinal this afternoon. I'll ponder how to be retransformed. My beak is about to be very soar of all this typing:))

Excellent entry ;D

=^.^=

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Pookie sounds like a wonderful, affectionate cat. And she is very beautiful! :)