30.8.20

CAT SELFIES - WEEK AUGUST 29



I am coming .....



Wait .... I see a spider .... hey don't run away !





******



WEEK




I have the best place in the whole house ! She leaves the curtains a bit open during the night so that I can see what is going on outside, because we are lucky the whole lawn is lighted, and I see cats walking around ! I love to sit on the top of my tower !



This is my neighbor's cat, I still d not know if we will become friends or not, so far she doesn't say anything and anyway we can only touch our heads ! I am a little careful, she or he is much bigger then me !



I also love to walk a bit around on our huge terrace and watch what's going on ! The good thing is, there is no danger for me anymore, I am sitting safely on the 3rd floor and no tomcat can attack me !



I have a lot of napping places all of my own, and don't have to share them with siblings as I had to do before. In fact I love the life I have now, I don't have to go out for mousies and bird hunting, the only thing I have to do is to give a bath and feed my inside mousies which are nice and green and not boring grey.



I love the rocking chair and spend a lot of time there, because I also have a nice view on the other side of the building !



And this is my old armchair I know from since I was a baby, but now I love it even more because it has a cheerful cover which suits me very well as background.

Since I live here with my human mum and dad, I am really happy !

The only thing I don't understand is, why do they wear white or blue masks when they come home ? They never did this before, but since we moved and live here I only see half of their faces ! I wonder if this is a new human fashion ! Honestly I prefer to see their whole faces. Fortunately they take it of once at home and our guests too ! 

12 comments:

Dash Kitten Crew said...

It is so lovely to hear that you are happy and doing well. You certainly have claimed your favourite napping spots and they ALL look cosy.

I hope you make friends with the kitty next door.

pilch92 said...

I am glad you are happy with your new place.

Brian's Home Blog said...

You sure do look happy and your neighbor kitty looks pretty nice. We're lucky, our humans take off those mask things in our garage so we never see them that way.

Kitties Blue said...

Such lovely photos, and it does sound and look as if you are enjoying your new home and life there. Thanks for hopping along with us. XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, angel Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy and Sawyer

meowmeowmans said...

Rosie, it makes us so happy that you are doing so well in your new home!

Linens and Royals said...

Rosie you are a very lucky cat to move into such a beautiful apartment with great terrace. You don't need to miss your old life at all.

Summer said...

I think all the humans are covering their faces these days. At least the ones with any sense.

Erin the Cat Princess said...

It was such a big change when we heard that you had moved and that it was an apartment, but you have settled really well. Nice views, great food, comfy chairs and family. What more could a home-loving lady cat need? :)
Stay well one and all!
Purrs
ERin
PS I hope the neighbour introduces themselves soon, maybe they'll come round to borrow a mouse? ;)

Tamago said...

You are a very lucky kitty to have such a great view and large terrace as well as lots of comfy napping places :-) I sure hope the mask thing will not have to stay for a long time!

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Rosie, you are so beautiful, and I, Pipo am glad that you are enjoying the best of life at your new dwelling. Maybe one day, you and the neighbour kitty will play 'touch my toesies' games, MOL! (pat-a-cake??)

Your terrace and window views are great!

Have a wonderful week:)
Purrs!

Furries said...

Spider....I don't like them. But I do enjoy eating spider webs.

Peachy, Stippie, Angel Binky and Granny said...

You are a sweetie, Rosie and we hope you become furriends with the other cat 💗Pawkisses for a Happy Weekend🐾😽💞