8.9.19

CAT SELFIES - NEWS SEPTEMBER 8



The click took me by surprise



Something new to eat  ???






*****

I used to order cat food on Internet, and this time there was something wrong I got a huge parcel with 10 kgs of dry cat food ! And I had ordered only wet food for Arthur because of his teeth !

Until the day they took it back, Arthur slept on the cartoon and when it was gone he looked for it and was very disappointed that it wasn't there anymore.



As it had started to get cold and humid outside he choose another napping place, which didn't suit me



at all, because he had chosen to sleep on my computer ! It took me a while to put in his head that I needed my computer and that he should sleep somewhere else, but each time I pushed him away, he came back like a boomerang !



Offended he moved back to the sofa just besides Mr. G. It's amazing that at his age he still can sleep like a contortionist !



I had made an appointment with the vet for Arthur's teeth, and drove him there. He was very brave in the car, didn't meaow a word and also in the clinic he didn't move. The vet, a young lady, when she heard that it was for the teeth told me she had no time for an anaesthesia because there were other clients after me. I got very angry because I had come for nothing, she hadn't been informed that it was for his teeth. I took Arthur put him in the car, let him out of the cage and he happily admired the surroundings. Arriving at home, he didn't want to get out and I had to leave the car door open, because Sir Arthur had decided to sleep in the car !!



Rosie always drinks dirty water outside instead of her clean water inside ! Difficult to understand cats !



She now sleeps on my bed, besides my Lady bug which serves me as cushion when I read ! A gift of my friend Ilona. Rosie likes it.



and in the evening we watch Television together and she becomes a very long cat !





10 comments:

Erin the Cat Princess said...

Oh my word, that is incredibly annoying and frustrating, especially as Arthur had been so good about it all. I do ope an apology was forthcoming?
Great selfies from everyone, and with cooler weather, I too am finding or renewing warm places to and new for him to try – but just the once and never want to eat again if he is like me, MOL
Purrs
ERin

Brian's Home Blog said...

Dang, that is a very rude Vet place.

Catscue Catmom said...

I'm glad Arthur was so calm, but that Vet needs to get more organized or at least let you know what to expect! Looks like you're all happy and relaxed - enjoy your week!

meowmeowmans said...

That's horrible about what happened at the vet! Poor Arthur, and poor you!

Summer said...

That is very frustrating about the vet appointment!

Rhonda - The Kitty Cat Enthusiast said...

I'd be quite annoyed if that happened to me at the vet! That was quite unprofessional of them. Arthur was such a good boy though!

On a different note, I can totally relate to the cats drinking dirty water thing. I like to consider my girl a classy lady, but she always goes for the dirtiest water imaginable. Like, if I don't leave the toilet lid down, she'll drink out of it...

Photo Cache said...

Arthur you look great on the black leather sofa.

Emma and Buster

pilch92 said...

That was very rude of the vet. Poor Arthur taking a trip for nothing.

Tamago said...

Hahaha Boomerang should be Arthur's new nickname :-)
I'm sorry he and you had to travel to the vet and couldn't get his teeth cleaning done.

William Kendall said...

At least Arthur took the trip to the vet in stride.