17.12.17

SELFIE AND CAT NEWS



Don't come in like an elephant I am busy with a photo session !



zzz...zzzz....what did you say ? Selfie ? OK



I show you a selfie of my tail, I am in a bad mood today !



******






The last 2 weeks I have spent in Egypt at the Red sea in the Sunrise Holiday Resort, leaving my poor cats in the rain and cold, fortunately inside the warm house. Mr. G. as usual took too good care of them because they all looked a little more XL !



While I was away Kim had changed her usual place which she had occupied during at least 4 months always at the same place in Mr. G.'s room on a rug. Only for eating and other businesses she left this place.



Now she has moved to the entrance ! Don't ask me why. She does exactly the same, screwed on the same place, day and night ! Fortunately we don't get a visitor each hour, then she would certainly choose another place.



Rosie and Arthur tried to occupy themselves a bit, but did sleep mostly, while outside it stormed and rained. In the news they said that Belgium had 9 hours sunshine in the whole month ! No wonder that people have sour faces ! Cats are more discrete they don't show their mood in their faces but with their tails, which would be difficult for humans because they don't have one to express their feelings.

Everything went well during my absence, and now that I am here, they probably wait that I take out the Christmas balls and decorations !

8 comments:

Erin the Cat Princess said...

How strange Kim should change spots after you went, maybe she was just waiting for you MOL Anyways 8 hours is not enough sun for anyone, not even cats. I bet they quite envied where you'd been, cats and humans alike.
Despite the annoyance, interruption, and sleepiness, I rather think you all did very well at the selfies...
Toodlle pips and purrs
ERin

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I bet the cats missed you while you were away!

pilch92 said...

Glad you had a good trip. Nice to see all the kitties. At Kim's age, whatever makes her happy and she seems happy in that spot. :)

Photo Cache said...

Kitties is it too cold to go outside now?

Emma and Buster

Athena Cat Goddess Wise Kitty said...

Glad you had a nice trip. Lovely selfies :)

Purrs xx
Athena and Marie

Basil and The B Team ~ BionicBasil ® said...

Gorgeous selfies!

Festive purrs

Basil & Co xox

Little Miss Titch said...

pawsome collection,xx Speedy

Dash Kitten Crew said...

Ours move around sometimes. We can never predict when it IS odd!

Happy Sunday Selfie