10.3.15

CATS ON TUESDAY


For one day we really had spring weather and it was warm and sunny !



Kim sat on the terrace and was in deep thoughts were to go. I will never know, as shortly after she had disappeared.



Rosie even sat on the still wet grass and ate some, it's good for her stomach, but bad for my rugs, because usually she barfs the grass out and for that she comes inside of course. I noticed that I suddenly had 3 cat statues in our garden !



Arthur had found something very intriguing in the hedge, sat there for a long while, until he finally gave up.



He had seen that I lift up Pookie to have her drink, now he does the same, fortunately I don't have to lift him up, he jumps from alone. It's all psychological because the water in the bowl is the same than in the glass !



Why do it easy when I can do it complicated thought Arthur when he intended to jump on my bed to keep me company for the night. First he squeezed himself between the wall and the bed end, then moved between my desk and the radiator, finally came out, looked up and then hop he was on my bed. Try to understand how a cat brain works !

11 comments:

Katnip Lounge said...

The Baby goes out to eat grass, and IN to barf, too! Luckily we have all tile floors...

Katnip Lounge said...

The Baby goes out to eat grass, and IN to barf, too! Luckily we have all tile floors...

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Humans will never understand our complex, highly evolved kitty brains!

Mr Puddy said...

I think Arthur try to have alternative choice to keep himself warm ;)

And seriously , water on that glass looks stylish than the water bowl. Who say cat doesn't have class ? MOL

PS: I drink from human glass too ;)

The Island Cats said...

How nice that they all got to go out. We can't wait for the chance to go out and eat some grass so we can barf it up. :)

Hannah and Lucy said...

Lucy is in bad books today as she ate some grass and barfed it on the quilt!
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

pilch92 said...

Cats do seem to prefer to drink out of cups and glasses- can you blame them? :)

The Swiss Cats said...

We usually come in to barf too, MOL ! Purrs

Nancy said...

it's great how your cats well-behave like that.. my cat is crazy and wild and cute! when we play with the bird catcher pro , they'll jump like crazy! and it's fun.. do you have pictures with your cats playing?

Terri said...

The drink preference is all in the presentation...

meowmeowmans said...

We are glad you had at least a small taste of the good spring weather to come. :)

Arthur is SO funny. His antics always make us smile.