18.11.14

CATS ON TUESDAY





As you can see from this picture, I have caught a cold !



Rosie tries to comfort me by trying to wash my hands and face, she is the only cat I ever met who loves to lick humans like a dog !



Alternatively Arthur does his best too, by warming my lap



Rosie watches over me, to see if I drink my tea and swallow my pills



Arthur does the same, but choose the wrong place, poor Mr. G. couldn't see anything of his TV program,  Arthur cut the view !!

Tonight I feel already better and hope that by tomorrow I can jump around again like my cats  !

8 comments:

Katnip Lounge said...

yuk! We are sure you'll be better soon with all the attentive nursing.

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

How nice of Rosie and Arthur to nurse you back to health! Feel better!

The Island Cats said...

You have some of the best caretakers! We're sure they'll help you feel better fast.

Hannah and Lucy said...

You have plenty of "nurses" to help you get better quickly Gattina. Hope you feel better soon.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

meowmeowmans said...

We are so sorry to hear you've caught a cold, Gattina. We are glad you have such good cat nurses to watch over you, though.

Feel better soon, dear friend.

Kitties Blue said...

So happy that you have some good and faithful nurses. Mauricio will lick and lick and lick Mom endlessly. feel better soon. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

Furries said...

Sorry to hear you've caught a cold. You look to be well cared for by the kitties. But I'm not sure about Mr. G....laying on the couch....hopefully he's bringing you your tea.

Ann, Chen Jie Xue 陈洁雪 said...

colds are not nice. Hope you are better. I too had one, and 3 weeks later, it is still lingering, but not bad enough to take time off.