3.6.18

CAT SELFIES AND NEWS



And while I bravely make my selfie I am thinking what they have for lunch today !!




Rosie asked for assistance




Kim refused to show her face and cooperate !






*******







Unfortunately these were the last pictures I could take from the outside dormitory of Arthur, Rosie and Kim





The last day they enjoyed the hot tiles and the sunshine. Kim in the shade, Arthur who wants to get more white in the sun.



It was also the last day for me with my outside office and Arthur who entertained me with his different poses.



Now everybody moved inside. They all came in running, even Kim with her old bones, because we had a very heavy thunderstorm with buckets of water falling from the sky and there was flooding in many areas. Fortunately we had nothing besides the noise. Arthur, the only male at the first boum hid under the bed, but then at the second, he noticed that his harem groomed, slept or ate, he also came out. As it happened for the last 4 days, they are all used to it, and don't pay attention anymore. Kim anyway has no problems with noises because she is deaf !



Arthur now, keeps me company in my room, I have to admit that he takes quite some space !

Hopefully it will get warm again soon, and we can go outside again !



PS. I still get no comments per email in my inbox. The first day I thought nobody loves me anymore, because my inbox was so empty, but then I heard all Blogger users  have the same problem. It started May 25 and it must be a big bug, as it takes so long to repair it ! I suppose you have the same problem with Blogger !





12 comments:

The Chair Speaks said...

We love you! Is Arthur using the garden as his personal toilet!? :O

M Dawson said...

Oh he does make me smile, Good boy Arthur, us humans need supervision at all times, especially thunder storms.

Marjorie at Dash Kitten

Summer said...

With Binga and Boodie deaf, thunderstorms aren't too exciting around here! I get treats to keep them from scaring me.

Linens and Royals said...

Liege in Belgium is in the news again, this time for flooding so I have heard of the heavy rain in your part of the world. The cats are wise to stay inside.

Erin the Cat Princess said...

Heck, sounds like Europe is getting a lot of rain too! So glad you managed to get the selfies sorted before the bangs and wet stuff took over. Maybe you'll be backout side by next week? Here it is heating up to 26c so I am making most of my naps...
Toodle pips and purrs
ERin

Maribeth said...

I truly believe that Arthur is pleased you have so many statues outside to honor him! What a handsome boy he is! Or should I say, man? After all, he is in his senior years now!

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

We don't like the booms either! So glad you were all inside for it!
We're so mad at blogger, we thought no one liked us either! They better fix it soon! Before we all go nuts, right?

Valentine said...

Mew Mew hellos Arthur, Kim and Rosie kitties! You are so-o lucky to get buckets of rain! I live in ORE-gon and Mom says the month of may is usually always rainy. But we got no rain in May this year. I wonder if Mother Nature furr-got us! Hugs.

pilch92 said...

Great selfies. Arthur is such a clown :)

meowmeowmans said...

We love you lots, dear friends! We sure hope your weather turns nicer real soon, so you and the cats can enjoy the outside dormitory and office again. :)

Kitties Blue said...

We have been having trouble commenting as well, but today we went through the linky on the selfies hop and were able to get in. We have had nothing but rain for weeks. We think moss may be starting to grow on us. We are supposed to get a few days reprieve beginning tomorrow. Thanks so much for hopping. Hope this comment goes through. XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy and Sawyer

Furries said...

Sounds like a few places in Europe had major thunderstorms. We don't get them very often here, but occasionally we'll get a good one. They can be unsettling.
Arthur taking up so much space on the desk must make it difficult to use your mouse.
That's a fantastic picture of Kim on her blanket.