5.2.13

CATS ON TUESDAY



Sometimes I wonder where all this water is coming from ! It is still raining every day. If it continues like that I will have to call the Noah's ark to pick us up !



Meanwhile Rosie and Arthur make turns to squat the best place for bird watching, that means on the radiator. No fights, while one is busy with watching the other waits patiently. In short : little angels ! (I wonder for how long).

Arthur made one try and went out, when he came back he jumped on my lap,  was wet like a sponge and my jeans too ! I needed half a kitchen paper roll to dry him, he doesn't like it and dared to growl at me ! and I had to change my jeans !



Emptying a little basket where I always put Mr. G. personal belongings when he does his job as couch potato, I found all kind of things such as medication he had used 3 months before, a tape measure because he had measured something I don't know when, 3 pairs of glasses he needs for reading, for only one nose, tissues, old paper slips etc etc and amongst all that also the little laser light to make the cats move ! From his sofa he let Rosie and Arthur jump around and chasing the red point on the floor or along the walls and door. Arthur must have lost some weight, and took a long nap after this exhausting exercise.



But he woke up in time when he heard noises in the kitchen and then he started to sing a whole opera until we had our trays and he got some chicken pieces from Mr. G. The truth is he nearly jumped into his plate and forced him to give him the chicken pieces. I am sure he wanted to gain the weight he lost in the afternoon !  Pookie is a little more educated, she at least waits until she is served. The poor man is terrorized and exhausted after each supper !



Sometimes, now that Kim sleeps inside they sleep in three levels. Arthur on the floor, Pookie on the sofa seat and Kim on the top. Rosie sits opposite in the armchair, and watches Pookie with huge eyes filled with hate. At least twice a week they have a fight together and scream so loud that I always think they kill each other !They are both very good drama actors !



Rosie likes Kim and on purpose, Kim never does say anything she doesn't move and she allows Rosie to sniff at her fur. Unfortunately to play with Kim is impossible, she just sits there and wonders why the other one runs around her.

17 comments:

Sparkle said...

Well, at least it sounds like everykitty is keeping busy while they are stuck inside. For now.

The Furries of Whisppy said...

Ahhh..seems like the kitties are quite satisfied to be indoors. Rosie must be worried about her mousie friends who are outside in the cold, wet weather when they could be warm in her tummy!

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

Wonderful kitties! Awesome pictures! Love it all!

We love Luna said...

So nice to see Kim's picture, in these rainy days it's great that she is sleeping inside home. That sofa looks a cozy place for some nap!
Here the weather is awful as well.As I'm an indoor cat, I don't mind ...I have my delicious naps in mom's bed.But I miss the sunshine by my window and delicious sunbaths.
purrs and love to you all
Luna - WE LOVE LUNA

Linens and Royals said...

Love your cat layers.
I would not like to be bad friends with Rosie, she is giving Pookie such a bad stare. Kim knows who to stay friends with.

Barbara said...

Poor Mr G, terrorised in his own home, hope he manages a few mouthfuls before the cats eat everything :O)))

Mr Puddy said...

Arthur, thanks for the tip !
I never thought about dried myself on human's lap before !
Take note !, Will do it next time ; )

Karen, author of "My Funny Dad, Harry" said...

Looks like the cats do pretty good at staying busy. That's funny how Arthur got your jeans all wet! It's cute how they come over for the chicken and beg too. My cats beg me for fish while I'm eating it. I love seeing all your cats!

Luna und Luzie said...

It looks not like your cats are bored like mine.

Here we have snow and bad wind so all cats are stuck inside and bored.

No one here can eat chicken when cats are inside *LOL*

Hannah and Lucy said...

Here it is Hannah who is the chicken lover and her paw moves very quickly when she sees a piece looking lonely!
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Marilia said...

Wow! I love this photos!

catsynth said...

Looks like the cats are making the best of the situation with the rain outside.

meowmeowmans said...

Arthur is very brave to go outside in the rain! Of course, maybe he is like our Moosey, who likes to stick his head under the running faucet ... he gets soaked, and then wants to snuggle. MOL!

We are glad your cats are all finding things to do inside, despite the lousy weather. :)

Tina´s PicStory said...

wonderful pics! love the window view:) my cats are also online this week :)

Not a Dog Person said...

I posted about my cat birdwatching today too! I don't copy you on purpose, just looks like our cats watch the same shows, lol.

The Chair Speaks said...

Hahaha, Mr G as usual is being bullied by the cats!

LeeAnn at Mrs Black's said...

Just found your blog! Looks wonderful - lots of cats, what is not to like? ~ Minerva