20.7.07

POOKIE BACK TO NORMAL

Pookie got back to her old habits ! She is not jalous anymore and behaves normal. What a relief !
She came back to my room and also sleeps on my bed or on "her" chair besides my computer. The only thing she doesn't do (yet) is sleeping on my bed during the night. But I am sure when Rosie grows from XS to XL she will do it.

Rosie always wants to play with her and that makes her unsure, she doesn't really know what to do with this excited little flee. So she slaps her friendly with her paw and hisses and Rosie becomes flat like a pancake and the world is in order again. It's amazing that female cats don't remember at all any mother instinct while male cats really behave as very good fathers. When I see Arthur supporting everything what Rosie does to him !


A little nap together


No, she doesn't want to play !


Rosie is a very tender kitten and needs a lot of cuddles. When she plays, she would suddenly stop and climb until under my chin to rub her little face against mine and then she purrs like a Formule 1 motor. After 5 min she is recomforted and goes back to her toys. It's the same during the night, she comes and sleeps right under my chin and doesn't move a bit until I wake up in the morning.



Here she sleeps on my lap and shows her new collar !



and of course she also started to help in the household !

10 comments:

Donny and Marie and Casey said...

Awwww she is so cute! Mommy says me and Donny were never the cuddly type kittens, coz we were too busy coz-ing trouble!!!

~Marie

Puss-in-Boots said...

She loves you, that's why! I'm glad Pookie has finally come around to almost accepting little Rosie.

I love affectionate cats that cuddle and rub against me, purring loudly as they do. It's comforting, somehow.

Forty Paws said...

How cute!! She is so tiny!

We're glad that Pookie accepts her now. It does take awhile.

Luf, Us

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Rosie loves you deeply~!
She is so great and sweet~!
She really does looks like Adan's little Tiny age.

She will be very beautiful cat~!

Karen Jo said...

I am very glad that Pookie is almost back to normal. I also think that Pookie will eventually go back to sleeping on your bed. Rosie loves you a whole lot, that is very clear.

Anonymous said...

Rosie est vraiment un petit coeur!
Et Pookie le sait bien! C'est ça l'intuition féminine!
A midi sur TF1 pas de National Day! Incroyable mais vrai! Et ce soir, aucune possibilité de voir les infos! Je suis tombée en panne à la sortie de l'autoroute! Panne au niveau du Refroissement du moteur!
Bref je suis restée bloquée jusqu'à 20h30 à Toulon!
Maintenant je regarde sur ARTE la civilisation des germains! J'espère que la cérémonie était très belle ainsi que les feux d'artifice ce soir!

Bad Kitty Cats & Megan said...

Rosie is so adorable. Things will all be good. They are all very loved and adored. Happy Weekend to you all and sending Love!

Meow (aka Connie) said...

It's wonderful that Pookie is becoming more accepting of Rosie.
Take care, Meow

Just Sharlene and the Spice Cats said...

Pookie is slowly getting along with Rosie. How sweet. Rosie is so sweet to sleep quietly under your chin. None of the Spice Cats wanna sleep with me, they all wanna hang around downstairs so that they can play at nite.

Dorothy said...

Rosie's collar is very becoming on her. Sweet little kitty.