11.11.18

CAT SELFIES & NEWS



I am too tired to lift my head out of my tail, at least I have opened one eye !



Selfie !! I just woke up, I am uncombed and unwashed !



Surprise, surprise !




*********





Sometimes I think I live in a sleep testing laboratory. When I look around me everybody sleeps, only Mr. G. is hanging either in front of his computer or the Television. I am the only one who still moves  around.








So far Rosie has tested all chairs, on my lap or just besides my legs. That it is not always the same day you can see at my jeans !



Sometimes she sits on the table just besides my chair and she racks her brain where to sleep now !



Until she finds a better place she just settles down on the table





When I am busy elsewhere, she kindly keeps my chair warm !



She is a chair heater ! On this chair she had never curled up but yesterday we had a visitor who probably left such a nice smell that now she squats this chair ! I wonder what will happen when our sofas arrive !



As it's cold and rainy outside, Arthur interrupts his sleep tests and has some breakfast, lunch and dinner all in one.






he still sleeps on the same chair



Kim always in her private corner in our bathroom



and to conclude the daily sleep testing, they sleep in a synchronized way !





7 comments:

Summer said...

It's like everyone has gone into hibernation!

Erin the Cat Princess said...

Yup sure looks like sleep central around your home right now. I wonder if that means we are in for a long hard winter?
Of course things may change with the new furniture arriving then again they may sleep even more! MOL
Toodle pips
ERin

Athena Cat Goddess Wise Kitty said...

We love sleeping!

Purrs xx
Athena and Marie

Kitties Blue said...

We kitties do like our naps. As soon as one of our humans vacates a chair, one of us is immediately in it to absorbs their heat. We enjoyed all the cute cartoons. Thanks for hopping along, even if you all snoozed through most of it. XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy and Sawyer

M Dawson said...

LOL I love the one eyed Selfie. Have a good Sunday.

The Ds\ash Kitten Crew

pilch92 said...

Very nice sleepy selfies.

Tamago said...

All the napping kitty pics make me wanna snooze myself :-) Rosie is such a good kitty to warm your seat! Goro is my leg warmer because he likes to nap between my legs :-)