21.1.17

CAT NEWS January 21

Another boring week for the cats and me ! Although the sun is shining, it is bitter cold and they probably fear for their precious little paws, or maybe it hurts to walk on the frozen ground.

The only one who goes out at least for an hour every day is Arthur. Maybe he does it for his health, but I think it is more in the hope to find some company. During the week I woke up in the middle of the night because I heard growling and screaming it was Arthur who fought with a neighbor's cat who had dared to come into the living room and wanted to sleep there. He threw her out, had a big tail and I returned into my warm bed.




Being a snow white cat is now in his ambitions, he wants to match with the snow !



Or he sleeps when there is nothing else to do.



Rosie too is bored, and sleeps most of the time mostly on my bed and chases away everybody who wants to come in, except me of course.



As I have no other things to photograph, Rosie is a willing model. They all gave up to run away when they see me with the camera.



Poor Arthur can't even do small talk, because Pookie is deaf, but maybe meanwhile he has learned the sign language, cats are so intelligent !

4 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

How rude of the neighbor cat to barge in like that! No wonder Arthur was mad.

pilch92 said...

I think cats communicate telepathically :) Good job protecting your home Arthur.

Momma Kat and Her Bear Cat said...

Love the updates and the cute pictures. Holy cat, I can't imagine a neighbor cat just waltzing in and expecting to make itself at home! The nerve! Your family is lucky to have you, Arthur ... you took care of business.

Kitties Blue said...

Arthur, however did the neighbor cat get in your living room? Did you open the door for it? We sure hope you weren't hurt in any way. Mau can tell you how bad it is to get bitten by another cat. We are sure Arthur and Pookie are communicating purrfectly as we kitties only meow to try to communicate with the humans. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo and Cooper Murphy.