6.7.16

LATEST CAT NEWS

Summer still hasn't moved in and my cats continue their winter/summer sleeping marathon. And when they wake up from time to time, they observe us to see what we are doing !



Watching TV is very tiring !



A noise in the kitchen had woken him up, now he hesitates if he should check if there is something to steal eat !



Pookie keeps an eye on us and if I or Mr. G. get up she starts to meow and shows the way into the kitchen, even if she had just eaten. It must be an old woman quirk !



I just woke up and saw Rosie thinking about her "to do" list for the day



after breakfast and a little walk around the house, she settles down on the top of the sofa and observes what is going on.



Usually the sun comes out when it's bed time. Arthur is our stalker, he sits outside and looks inside and we have to pay attention when we close the stores !




The clean fresh water in the kitchen is ignored by Kim, she prefers the old water in a bowl standing on the terrace !

So another week went by, without any special happenings, except that Rosie had barfed on my bed and I had put my leg in it !

6 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I hope you guys get some good summer weather before the season is gone!

Hannah and Lucy said...

We have had a few summer days but it has been mostly more wet than sunny! Rosie looks very comfy resting on the top of the sofa.

pilch92 said...

You all look great. I always try to look before I sit or step- but, sometimes that happens with cat puke.

Deb said...

Hope some sun puddles settle in the house for even more resting spots. Everyone looks darling. xo

Ann, Chen Jie Xue 陈洁雪 said...

sorry been away and not able to go back blogging. I want to tell you about the cats story of my cousin. One female stray came, the kids kept her, She had 3 babies, then she had another litter. There were 7 cats that needed to be spay, and it wasn't cheap. $150 each.

Ann, Chen Jie Xue 陈洁雪 said...

when i was young, we fed the cats, never gave them any water,