15.3.16

CATS ON TUESDAYS

Arthur is happy ! Since the weekend the sun is shining and he started to inspect the neighborhood.



From our front yard he watches what's happening on the street and if by any chance he could walk with somebody for a little while. He likes that. He again sat on my car roof and didn't want to jump down although I had started the car, I had to get out and push him down. Otherwise I would have driven around with a white cat on my white car ! What a picture !



The rest of his time he spends in dreamland and looks for other adventures.




Kim who stays more and more inside copies now the others and sits on the table as screensaver so that Mr. G. can't watch his News ! This happened for the first time this week !



Otherwise she spends the days mostly sleeping and from time to time I can see her walking through the garden.



I think Rosie is in full spring energy ! She rans like a flash through the house  growling like a dog, climbs on everything available, and rumbles in the bathtube. I had never heard that noise with a cat. But she did this since she was a kitten.



The other sign of spring arrival was that she brought me her first mousie ! I was typing at my computer and heard strange noises behind me and saw the mouse ! Fortunately it was already dead, so I could throw it in the bin. What a disgraceful grave !



As Pookie is completely deaf, she didn't hear my phone ringing although she slept on it. I had to push her away to answer the phone. It is the same now with the vacuum cleaner, she was very afraid and always ran away, now you can clean around her and she wouldn't move. At home it is not dangerous and fortunately she doesn't leave the garden, otherwise I would fear that she doesn't hear cars !


9 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

It sounds like half your kitty family has spring fever!

Hannah and Lucy said...

Arthur always makes us smile when he takes a nap somewhere to make life difficult for you Gattina. We laughed when we saw Kim was blocking your husband's view of the morning news!
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

The Island Cats said...

We've been acting a little crazy too since the weather is getting more spring like.

pilch92 said...

That is one advantage to being deaf, not hearing the vacuum cleaner. I am glad she stays close to home too.

The Swiss Cats said...

It looks like coming spring drives you crazy ! Purrs

Furries said...

Arthur and Kim seems to have begun their springtime routines. Hopefully Rosies mouse gifts won't be too frequent. I didn't know Pookie was deaf. It's nice that the vibration of the vacuum cleaner doesn't bother her.

Photo Cache said...

Nice to see the outdoors again eh Arthur?

Emma and Buster

meowmeowmans said...

Arthur is such a social cat. We love the stories of how he loves people so much. Interesting (and nice) that Kim stays inside a lot now. Pookie, that is a good benefit to being deaf -- you don't notice the vacuum. How thoughtful of Rosie to bring you a mousie, Gattina. ;-)

Kitties Blue said...

It was fun to learn about the habits of your gang. We usually get mousies in the winter time, but we didn't see any this year. Arthur in the garden is so cute. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo