12.1.16

CATS ON TUESDAYS



I was somewhere in the house for a few minutes and when I came back to continue my blogging, I found my place occupied. Arthur showed his best side ! He was peacefully sitting on my keyboard and looked out of the window. At the same time he created a completely unknown program made the letter so large that the text almost disappeared so before he helped me more I put him aside but he wasn't very happy !




I had found this cute little case for my camera. Nobody would think that there is a camera inside. Pookie modeled for presentation



and Arthur suddenly had a new face



As January is a dull month, even the mousies are hidden somewhere and recuperate from Christmas, Rosie takes example on the proverb "He who sleeps does not sin" only it would be "She who ..."
and that's what she is doing the whole day.

9 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

OMC, that camera case on Arthur's head was kind of creepy! MOL!

Mr Puddy said...

MOL.. I have the same though as Miss Summer !
Arthur ! Don't you go anywhere with that case !!!

Hannah and Lucy said...

We have never seen a camera case like that before and hope Arthur doesn't mind his "other" face.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Photo Cache said...

Happy 2016 kitties.

We are back,
Emma and Buster

Kitties Blue said...

Sitting on the laptop keyboard is one of our favorite things; though, we like to do it when Mom is trying to use it. Arthur is pretty amazing with two faces. And Rosie is so adorable. We love seeing her cute jelly bean toes. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

Furries said...

Looks like it was a very interesting day at your house. That's a cute little pouch for your camera.

meowmeowmans said...

Nice of Arthur to help you with the computer. We are glad you could figure out how to change the font size back to normal. :)

Katiez Furry Mewz said...

That photo with the fuzzy face on Arthur... sure gave us a laugh this morning.

pilch92 said...

Cute photos especially Arthur's other face.