15.12.15

CATS ON TUESDAY

Yesterday I came back from my 2 weeks holidays in Hourghada/Egypt. When I was in the garage, I was greeted by Arthur who started to play and jump around with the grace of an elephant baby, so happy he was to see me. Kim as usual hadn't realized that I had been away, Pookie had terrorized Mr. G. by meowing all the time for food. So she didn't care if I was there or not the most important thing was that her bowl was always full ! Rosie didn't come she showed that she was not pleased about my absence, but when I went to bed, she immediately arrived and purred a whole concert.

The next morning nothing had changed. Pookie meowed the whole morning



Kim once her stomach full, retreated into Mr. G's office



Arthur prayed into the radiator



Rosie deeply slept on the top of the sofa !

Nobody helped me to unpack my suitcase, neither when I started a little Christmas decoration



Pookie slept





and Arthur didn't even have one look on my work !

I noticed however that the cats had put on and Mr. G. had lost weight !

7 comments:

pilch92 said...

I am glad you are back safely. I am sure they all missed you even if they don't all show it.

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Sounds like everything is quickly getting back to normal!

Linens and Royals said...

Of course Mr G lost weight! With four hungry cats staring at his plate. I hope he didn't forget to feed them.

Hannah and Lucy said...

Maybe the only way Mr G got any food was by eating the scraps from your cats!
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Sweet Purrfections said...

Glad to hear you're safely back. We kitties tend to forgive everything once our bellies are full.

Furries said...

I'm sure everyone is excited that you're home, despite their lack of enthusiasm.

Ela said...

They are beautiful !!