21.5.13

CATS ON TUESDAY


CATS ON TUESDAY



While you are reading this, I am on my way to London !



I think Rosie must feel that I will go on holidays ! She checks if I have taken everything I need for my roundtrip through the UK, together with my friend Ilona.



For 10 days she will have my bed all of her own, but she prefers that I am in there too !



Pookie as long as she has her breakfast doesn't care that much,



She spends her days with Kim on Mr. G's bed



The daily morning breakfast will be served by Mr. G.



Arthur has a new tic, instead of drinking the fresh water in the little white bowl, he prefers to drink out of the dirty once which are in the sink to be washed !



He certainly will be happy to terrorize Mr. G and meow loud until he gets what he wants !

I will be back end of May.

16 comments:

Linens and Royals said...

Yes Rosie, can you believe it? She goes away again. Try to keep Arthur under control so he doesn't demand too much from Mr G.

Barbara said...

You know they won't talk to you when you come back don't you?! Have a great trip - I think you're brave coming to the UK when there's a bank holiday next Monday, hope you're not in Stratford then as it will be HEAVING!

The Chair Speaks said...

Hahaha! We love how Arthur bullies Mr G! Purrs!

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I think Arthur enjoys when you are not around, and he can totally control Mr. G!

The Furries of Whisppy said...

Arthur must be thinking, Junk food time! YAY!

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

Have a wonderful trip around the UK !
I think as The Furries of Whisspy that Arthur say´s YAY for Junk Food :)

Karen and Gerard said...

Hope you have a wonderful trip! I'm sure your cats will all miss you at least a little bit.

Hannah and Lucy said...

We're sure Arthur will have Mr G well organised by the time you return home.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Splendid Little Stars said...

Your trip sounds wonderful! Have a great time!
Cats are so funny! Who knows what goes through their sweet little brains?!
time for Mr G to spoil them!

catsynth said...

Looks like all the cats are ready for your next trip. Have a good time in London.

CATachresis said...

It looks like Arthur has things well under control!!

meowmeowmans said...

Arthur, you sure have Mr. G trained well! :)

Enjoy your time in London, Gattina!

Johanna Gehrlein said...

Hallo,
viel Spaß in London.
lg Johanna

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

Have a great time. Are you going anywhere else in the UK or just London. I think Arthur will have Mr G wrapped around his paw.. Hugs GJ x

Sweepy said...

Woof, GAttina!
Hurry home!

Timmy Tomcat said...

Be safe and have a wonderful trip. That Arthur is one funny fellow