20.3.12

CATS ON TUESDAY


CATS ON TUESDAY


We really don't need a dog ! As soon as somebody comes near the doorsteps I know !



I have two watch cats



and especially Arthur, who always tells me when Mr. G. is coming home. Long before I hear him fumbling around in the garage Arthur has already heard that he is there and of course as love goes through the stomac he is thinking about what Mr. G. has in the shopping bags ! Since he has discovered that we are worrying about him eating, he doesn't eat his cat food, but waits until he has checked out that there is really NOTHING to eat in our plates. Only then he would eat what's in his bowl. Can't say that he is a stupid cat !



Rosie spends a lot of time on her cat tree playing with her mousies before she carries one into the kitchen to decorate a food bowl by dropping the mouse into the food. Pookie is not very happy about this attention !



After an exhausting morning Miss Rosie starts her 16 h sleep.



But now that the sun is shining from time to time and lets you dream about spring, she joins Kim on the terrace, paying attention not to wet her delicate paws.



Arthur smells if spring is in the air and starts his spring cleaning. Maybe he also wants to get a little more brown.



He still sleeps in the cat tree during nights, so that when he feels hungry he doesn't have to get up and can eat Rosie's special diet food right away ! He is not for wasting his energy.



When the sun is shining Pookie also makes a little stroll around the house and here she probably thinks that the terrace needs a good cleaning !

Please leave your link and don't forget to visit each other !

23 comments:

Cindy Adkins said...

Great photos! Thanks for hosting another Cats on Tuesday!
Hugs, Cindy, Buster, Rudy and Sam

Sparkle said...

Arthur is definitely a smart kitty! I have tricked my human into giving me as many treats as I want! She thinks I am too thin and gives me a bowl of them to graze through, just for the asking! The other (regular-sized) cats here are jealous!

Barbara said...

Love that photo of Rosie sleeping on the cat tree, and Arthur is an excellent guard cat!

Johanna Gehrlein said...

Hallo Gattina,
die sehen ja zu süß aus, wie sie da wachsam gucken. Meine kleine schwarze Katze hat einmal einen Heizungsmonteur in die Flucht geschlagen. Sie muss furchterregend ausgesehen haben mit dickem Schwanz und Buckel. Sie wissen ganz gut, wer dazugehört und wer nicht.
Schöne Grüße, Johanna

Ellen Whyte said...

We have to laugh at clever Arthur! He's just as cunning as our old boy, Au.

All our 3 are watch cats too. And I can tell by the fluffiness of their tails if it's the postman or a neighbour they love or T-man coming home. isn't it great to have cats on guard?

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

Leo's turning into a bit of a watchcat too, he always perks up when someone's coming down the driveway.

Linens and Royals said...

Your cats all lead such busy lives. I'm sure they all earn their food, especially Arthur and Rosie, they look on full alert on top of the chair.

We love LUNA said...

Rosie is very smart,the cat tree is a good place to play and also to nap!:)
I'm also enjoying my cat tree these sunny days.Ouiii it's Spring!I'm so happy!
It's a cold morning here today, about 3C, but we had a beautiful day and I'm in my cat tree near the glass door, watching the birds outside, they are coming back to the yard and I'm curious if I can see some new bird visitor here!
purrs and love
Happy Cats on Tuesday!
Luna

Ginger said...

They are so sweet----I've missed stopping by.

Lui said...

Haha!
They all look happy waiting for spring! And I'm sure a little sunshine will be good for everyone!

The Furries of Whisppy said...

We can't wait to see Arthur all brown or red, depending on what he rolls in. :)
Everyone looks very well and so ready for Spring.

CATachresis said...

That Arthur is nobody's fool. Smart cookie! Austin also knows everything that goes on around, long before we do!

catsynth said...

That picture of Arthur poking out of the cat tree is very cute! And it looks like the cats are quite perceptive as "watch cats." Luna always seems to know when someone is approaching the door, too.

Luna und Luzie said...

Love the photo of Rosie on the scratching tree. She looks totally relaxed there!
When we come back home with the car, all cats which are outside came around the corner too. I agree with you it must be the empty stomach *LOL*

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

I just love to see what you are all up to and the pictures say it all too. Hugs GJ xx

meowmeowmans said...

That Arthur is one smart cat! I love that Rosie plays with her mousies on the tree before dropping them in the bowl. Poor Pookie, though. I'm glad to see Kim is still around, even if she is staying outside. :)

Irishcoda said...

Arthur reminds me of Munchkin. She also does not eat her food until she's finished begging yogurt from Ted and me! The vet says cats are lactose intolerant, I wonder how that can be??? As always, enjoyed your pictures!

Unknown said...

Love your cat photos!!

GLOGIRLY said...

Very fun photos! We love the first one so much! And we agree... no need for a dog.
haha!
xo Katie & Glogirly

Marilia said...

These photos are so cute!

Jans Funny Farm said...

You are such intelligent kitties. All of you.

Vilt og vakkert said...

heisann!

I was too late posting this week, so here my post: http://imsia.blogspot.com/2012/03/full-action.html

Mjau, Sia

comments will come later ;:OD)

Kat said...

Enjoyed reading about Arthur! He really is a cute and clever cat!