13.3.12

CATS ON TUESDAY


CATS ON TUESDAY





Sometimes miracles happen, Kim sat by my side to take care of her thick fur, unfortunately under her neck and belly she is full of knots. No way to brush her there.



The first real sunny day where spring was in the air, Mr. G. managed to brush at least her back and sides, but she doesn't hold still and goes always a step farer. The poor man has to "run" behind her.



I just had emptied my suitcase coming back from France, that Pookie thought it was a nice bed to sleep in and spent the whole night in there. Arthur just did a little checking, but was hissed away.



For the first time this year, when I looked out of the living room window, I saw Arthur sitting on his watch tower which is our neighbor's garden shed. He was very disappointed that nobody digged in the yards yet, he always loves to help digging or digging out freshly planted bulbs, to the neighbor's delight.



Instead he found a little twig and was throwing it into the air and jumping around with it.



Rosie not quiet sure of the 2012 grass quality, prefered to stay on the terrace and just have a sniff on it.

12 comments:

Sparkle said...

When my human brushes Boodie, she has to do the same thing brush and follow, brush and follow! I am glad Arthur found something to do, since there were no bulbs to dig up.

Mr Puddy said...

My mom is lucky ! I like to be brush ! But I'm not sit still too. For a min. I move ,And then she have to follow me but she always do in the little room and shut all door so I can't go so far : )
For the chest and chin, it's up my mood but in general, I don't mine mom do it for me but have to be really quick one !

Barbara said...

Love those pics of Mr G grooming Kim on the run :O) And Arthur looks like he's having great fun with that twig!

Lui said...

Oh bless MrG for trying to brush Kim's furs! Pookie thinks sleeping on your suitcase is cool and Arthur couldn't care less! Haha!

They obviously miss you and happy that you are back!

Linens and Royals said...

I think you have spring fever Arthur, Rosie is being much more cautious. I hope you are all looking after Mrs G. and the cold she brought back from France.
Even if she did leave you for a week.

CATachresis said...

It's the brush dance! Happily Austin loves to be brushed. In fact he demands it!

Kat said...

I always love to read about your cats! Mine loves being brushed - especially Mulan who loves the attention. Momo is a bit like your Rosie and will quickly walk away when he sees a brush!

meowmeowmans said...

Kim stayed by your side AND allowed Mr. G to brush her (a little)? Miracles *do* happen! MOL!

Pookie, our Moosey likes sleeping on top of the emptied out suitcase, too.

Arthur, that stick you found looks like so much fun!

Rosie, there will be plenty of time to enjoy that grass. Better to be cautious before giving it your approval. :)

The Furries of Whisppy said...

Looks like everyone's getting ready for Spring, especially Arthur! We hope you manage to get Kim to the groomer to get all those knots out soon. Mr G did do a very nice job with her back and sides. :)

Irishcoda said...

Arthur seems to be having so much fun outside. Here the weather is lovely and the windows are all open so the cats can enjoy the fresh air. Amber gets all those tricky knots on her underbelly and neck too!

Ellen Whyte said...

Oh to be full of hte joys of spring! It's nice to see you all out and about again.

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

Me I LOVE to get brushed !
But I guess that if had the kind of fur wich get knotty , I would be doing like Kim = try to walk away :)

Pookie , me too like to sleep in my mom´s suitcase !

Great viewpoint you have at your neigbors roof , Arthur !
To bad nobody had started digging yet :(

Rosie I think your grass quality of 2012 lookes just great !
So jump out on it , girl !