17.1.08

ROSIE DISCOVERED A BONE




Rosie discovers new things in her life. Yesterday she jumped on the kitchen board and



smelled something very good. What could it be ? She approached a little and....



found a bone ! She had never seen a bone in her life ! That was something new. I told Rosie that the bone is not for her but for Yanouk our neighbors dog, but she didn't care



she first sniffed and then tried to eat it. Of course the bone was far too big and to hard too for her little teeth. But she didn't give up ! She bit and pulled until the bone fell in the sink. I took it out



and Rosie was quite disappointed and looked for it for a while. But then she gave up and



settled on the sofa to supervise her siblings Arthur on the table and Lisa on the chair. After a while she had enough and as always when she really wants to take a nap, she prefers a basket. She is the only cat who loves to sleep in a basket ! Only during the night she would sleep in my bed besides my head.



A little mouse doll in her paws, and tired from all these new events. She finally fell asleep.
I tell you Rosie is a goody cat !

8 comments:

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

That is really a big bone!!!
Is that pork?
That is really huge for Rosie~~~~

I am sure Rosie can find more interesting things in every single day~~ Adan even still discover new things everyday~~~~

I think if oneday we could discover each other will be great~~~ I am sure your garden is very fun~~~~
Let's hope~~~

Anonymous said...

Rose is such a sweetheart! It was funny seeing her trying to eat the huge bone!

Anonymous said...

She is gorgeous. I love the last photo!

TorAa said...

The last picture is melting my heart.

But Rosie, after meat bones? hmmm.
Don't you have Fish in Belgium? Pollock. Frozen. Takes 18 minutes in hot water(not coocked water).

pS. We will be away this weekend. The Cats are with Stompa. Hope to present somethinh from the one and only fortified city in Scandinavia - dpending on the weather - grrr.

Have a wonderful weekend

it's also lots more to come from Argentina

Karen Jo said...

It looks like that bone is almost as big as Rosie. I'm sure she had a lot of fun with it. I love to see pictures of Rosie sleeping in her basket.

Karen Jo said...

I have given all of you kitties an award. Please stop by my blog to pick it up.

Kaz's Cats said...

That was a magnificient bone, but maybe just a little large for Rosie! We love how she tried to eat it anyway. The last photo in the basket is so cute with her little mouse,

Purrs

Gypsy & Tasha

Andree said...

What a cute story. The last photo startled me: at first I thought she had a little Rosie baby in the bed with her!!