24.7.07

CAT FAMILY NEWS

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

CATS ON TUESDAY





Last week it didn't rain (exceptionally) at last for 3 days. Arthur took the opportunity to cross the street to check on our neighbor who was busy reparing his stairs. When I heard "NOOO Arthur" I looked out of the window and saw that Arthur just wanted to go on the probably freshly prepared concret and leave his prints for eternity just like in Hollywood. He was very upset being chased away and returned home. There he played for a while with his new sister Rosie who does him real good, because now he behaves like a youngster. And his tail is much better !


Now it looks like this. More up he doesn't manage yet. But I think with Rosie playing with his tail all the time it will heal completely.


But Arthur also gives bad advices to Rosie. I saw him climbing in my flower pot and pee ! while Rosie watched very interested. Fortunately she is too small to be able to climb too and follow this bad example ! I told him "Arthur shame on you". But I think he wasn't very impressed.


Pookie too got her youth back and plays with Rosie's toys ! Here she plays with the roll, she tries to get in, but it's a bit difficult, her belly isn't that of a teenager anymore !


I had to go to the vet with poor Lisa. She lost a lot of hair and had bald holes in her fur. She has a rush. The vet gave her a shot and now we have to wait. But she eats very well and behaves as usual. She still is a walking stomac.


and little Rosie when she has chased and jumped on the others enough, tries all nap places of Pookie ! Except here, Pookie doesn't fit anymore on my desk !


on the sofa


and on Mr. Gattino. The bread basket she used to sleep in at the very beginning has become to small by now.


When I came in the kitchen today, I found a black cat busy with eating in the cat bowls. I was quite surprised, but this cat was so friendly, she meauwed, sniffed at Rosie and before I could say anything,

she disappeared through the basement. Rosie of course had to watch her leaving.


This is my favourite picture of Arthur and Rosie. It really shows how nice they are feeling together. Arthur has very clean ears now, because Rosie takes care of them and washes them with assiduity. Arthur loves it ! And I still have my clean nose for the same reason.



20 comments:

DK & The Fluffies said...

Rosie is just the cutest. I love that picture of her on Mr. Gattino.

srp said...

I love the picture of Rosie looking at the black cat. My brother had a blue point Siamese who liked to go outside. He had a cat door and one day Mom was working in the kitchen and heard more "munching" than she would have with just one eating. There was Mittens and a strange cat he had brought home.... sharing a meal. Rosie reminded me of that!

Glad to hear that Arthur's tail is getting better.

Ellen Whyte said...

Poor Lisa; I wondered why she hadn't been in teh pics for a while. Hope she's better. Nice to see the old man Arthur being a silly old cat with Rosie!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Oah dear, that is sweet of Rosie.
I recall Adan will do that to me and my sisters while he 1~7 months~! How sweet is that.

I will love to report our family news, but give me sometime, because my family doesn't get together always, so I need photo it seperate. But, I will do it~!

Thank you for sharing, Arthur is the best brother, ever.

Dorothy said...

Oh, I love that Arthur and Rosie are becoming best friends. Pretty soon Rosie will be too big to nap in front of your compter. She's growing pretty fast. I hope that the vet can fix Lisa's pretty fur.
Happy Cat Day!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Poor Lisa. :( Sorry to hear that she is losing fur. I hope the shot from the vet takes care of it!

Rosie and Arthur look so sweet together. :) I am very glad they are becoming good friends. :)

Puss-in-Boots said...

Heehee, Rosie cleaning your nose as well as Arthur's ears!

That's a lovely post of your cat family. I wonder who the visitor was? Someone looking for a good home perhaps...?

Anonymous said...

What a lovely friendly story between Rosie and Arthur! It's a pleasure to read their adventures! They are so cute and funny! C'est un vrai coup de jeune pour Arthur!
Il retrouve la douce folie de ses jeunes années et le doux plaisir de faire des bêtises!

FelineFrisky said...

Oh! It makes my heart happy to see Arthur & Rosie together! Rosie on Mr. Gattino is SO darned cute! LOL!!!

I do hope Lisa feels better soon - What is a rush? I have not heard of this before.

The picture of Rosie & Arthur is so cute!

Have a great day! D :)

Anonymous said...

What a delightful photo of Rosie and your husband. I always say only date men who like cats. They will be good to you!

I don't blame Arthur at all for wanting to leave his prints for everyone to adore for all time. It was a brilliant plan and I hate they shooed him away...ruining it for him! lol.

Cafe Cats said...

I hope that Lisa is feeling better soon! That last picture of Rosie and Arthur is just precious!

Andree said...

The photo of Rosie looking down the basement stairs is a riot. She is dying of curiosity but won't follow! Arthur is doing great, looking handsomer than ever. With your loving care, I bet Lisa improves soon!

Silvia Hoefnagels . Salix Tree said...

My my, Rosie is growing fast, isn't she? I love that picture of her with Arthur, it's so beautiful. Arthur looks so happy there!

Gretchen said...

I'm glad to see that Arthur's tail is getting better. He's making a good father for Rosie.

Cindy said...

Rosie is getting so big. I think your neighbor should have let Arthur leave his paw prints like a Hollywood star! As for the "stray"- I'll bet a nickel that you'll end up with another cat to add to your family!

Unknown said...

Oh That is so cute how Rosie is helping to heal Arthurs tail by playing with it.
She is really growing too!

Donny and Marie and Casey said...

All of your cats are so cute! I am so happy Arthur's tail is getting better...keep playing, Rosie!

Did the black cat belong to you? Or was it a visitor...?

~curious Marie

Just Sharlene and the Spice Cats said...

Gattina, you have been nominated for the Schmoozing Award. Come check it out at my blog :)

Karen Jo said...

I am so glad that Arthur's tail is getting better and better. The picture of Arthur and Rosie together is delightful. I'm sorry that Lisa isn't feeling well. I hope the shot does her good.

sammawow said...

That picture of Arthur and Rosie is simply adorable! They look so sweet together!

Purrrrrrs, China Cat & Willow