20.9.20

CAT SELFIES - WEEK SEPT 19

 
 
 
 

 Here I am my selfies for the week ! My daily program, play and sleep !


 

 

WEEK 

I am a bit sad, because my neighbor the white cat with the black spots has moved out and I couldn't say good bye, but I think I didn't want to ! Anyway I didn't see her anymore, but one morning I saw a man on  my terrace and was of course horrified and hid under the armchair ! They took all furniture out of the neighbor's apartment and carried them over in my kingdom on a lift which was fixed on a truck ! 

And the men had put all my cats in a corner and it was as if they attended a meeting there !

When I had seen this I ran in my lady in waiting's room and hid under the bed !

Fortunately it didn't last long and I could go back to my daily occupation. 


Laying around and watch squirrels and birds ....


 

 

and then one day she brought me a nice big feather ! Was I happy, I played with it the whole day (when I was not sleeping, I need my beauty sleep) and I asked hee to bring me more feathers, that's such a nice toy !! 

We still have wonderful weather and it's quite warm during the day, but I can't sleep on the terrace anymore because it's too cold in the nights.


 

 

 

11 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

That is a terrific selfie and moving sounds scary!

Timmy Tomcat said...

Having all that moving around must have been unnerving but now you have a very nice feather. We like them at our house to

Catscue Catmom said...

Moving is a stressful time, but I'm glad you got through it and with a new feather too!

meowmeowmans said...

We're sorry your friend moved away, Rosie. But we agree ... feathers are great toys! XO

Dash Kitten Crew said...

Your neighbour moved? Shame but you may get someone OK to say hi to.

I love feathers and hope you enjoy yours lots.

Thomas at Dash Kitten.

pilch92 said...

Very pretty selfies.

Linens and Royals said...

Sad your neighbour cat moved away, you might have become best friends given time.

Summer said...

I love your selfies, Rosie.

Tamago said...

Aw it’s too bad the neighbor kitty moved out.
That is a big bird feather! Sounds like you had tons of fun with it :-)
Have a happy new week xo

Furries said...

Moving can create quite a commotion. That's a big feather. I hope you have lots of fun with it.

William Kendall said...

I can see how Rosie would be interested in that feather.