4.2.18

CAT SELFIES & NEWS



I just wake up to take the selfie then I return to my 24 hours marathon sleep




Not my best selfie but never mind ....



Don't you see that I am preparing myself for sunshine ? I have no time for selfies !






*********







Rosie is bored, she is not satisfied with her modern mouse she found on the sofa ! It doesn't move and the mousies outside are all hidden because of the rain ! Poor thing !



She tried to watch the birds from inside but even there was nothing to see.



and when cats not know what to do they sleep, what she did !



This is the picture I see when I open the shutters in the morning. Rosie with the intention to come over and give a kiss.



Arthur checked outside, it drizzled and it was cold



So he gave up and returned home



We had the Belgian TV team here to film our temporary internet connection a cable still laying on the street since November, and promptly the next day the workers showed up and repaired the whole thing in not even a day ! The TV had contacted me because they had seen my pictures on Facebook.



I don't know if Arthur is getting old, but usually he loves to assist the workers and is always very helpful being in their way, but this time apparently it was too much so he stayed inside and took care of his fur !







10 comments:

Erin the Cat Princess said...

Given the weather I think those are great selfies from you all, especially Kim! I think I'd be with Arthur on that one, just in case I delayed matters even more. Shame the weather is so bad still, everywhere. I long for warm days and nights so I can have REAL mice to play with!
Toodle pips and purrs
ERin

Lou Belcher said...

Beautiful Photos... Love them all.

Have a great day.

Hugs, Bugsy and Knuckles

The Island Cats said...

Those are great selfies. Rosie, we hope you find some way to occupy yourself today. :)

meowmeowmans said...

We love that Arthur is preparing for when the sunshine comes back.

That's great that the Belgian TV came to film the cable situation, and that it was fixed the next day.

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Sometimes it takes a TV crew to get stuff done.

pilch92 said...

Nice shot of Kim. That is great that the tv crew made things happen.

catladymac said...

Wow - you guys must have the same cable provider as we do !

Photo Cache said...

Very nice selfies kitties.

Emma and Buster

Linens and Royals said...

Being famous on TV really got things sorted and fixed. The selfies are great as always.

Little Miss Titch said...

sleepy selfies are the best,xx Speedy