26.5.19

CAT SELFIES & NEWS MAY 26



Sorry, I just had to clean my nose



C'est ma petite poupée !





*****
Before Mr. G's arrival, I had our very big windows cleaned, not because he came home, he wouldn't notice even if they were black, but because the window cleaner just had  time this day !



First Rosie watched this  "Spiderman" at the window, but then it became boring and she preferred to do her pedicure.



Arthur for the last time pushed my tray on the floor looking for eventual meat pieces, which I had maybe hidden from him. Another plate broken. Doesn't matter, I have anyway too many.



And then he was finally home and had his lunch ! Arthur immediately turned me his back and I didn't exist anymore, now he could terrorize Mr. G. again by asking food, and I can eat in peace again !



Since a very long time, Rosie shared "her" (which means my bed) with Arthur ! What a miracle. They did it when they were very young, maybe now they are getting old they support each other again sharing the same place for a nap.



and while Rosie preferred to stay inside



Arthur took a sunbath on the terrace table.

10 comments:

Erin the Cat Princess said...

Oooops, that is one plate less to clean I suppose ;)
Mr G is looking well, and it is nice to see folks sharing. . . well, humans sharing their food with us cats :)
Nice that you have sun too, and I bet it will be quite a comfort to Mr G as all others who need aching bones warming.
Lots of purrs
ERin

pilch92 said...

Glad everything is back to normal :)

Recep Hilmi TUFAN | rehitu.com said...

Mr. G is finally turned. Great news for you!

Catscue Catmom said...

Such good news, everyone is back together and things are getting back to normal, glad to hear it. Sorry about that plate - MOL!

Basil and The B Team ~ BionicBasil ® said...

Lovely selfie selection guys! XOX

Summer said...

I'm so glad Mr G is back, and Arthur can get back to his normal schedule!

Dash Kitten Crew said...

Welcome Home Mr G it is good to see you (and the china cabinet will be pleased too!). I hope you settle back in OK and the cats will breathe a sigh of relief!

meowmeowmans said...

Hooray for Mr. G being back home, and things getting back to normal.

Timmy Tomcat said...

Always good when the whole family is together. Toby and Einstein get the nose push going in just about anything and push things down. The Dad has unbreakable dishes... now... MOL

Tamago said...

Glad you can eat in peace now hahaha :-)
It's so sweet Rosie is sharing her bed with Arthur. My boys don't do that often, either, but it just makes me happy when they do :-)