3.2.19

CAT SELFIES & NEWS FEBRUARY 2




I am still in my winter sleep !



Sorry I forgot to fold my tail




You should be ashamed, your screen is dirty ! Let me clean it first !




*****



My computer gave up its soul and I had to buy a new one !



Rosie was so kind and supervised program installation work and comforted me



A very interesting interruption in the daily routine was the pedicure who came and took care of our feet. Rosie was very interested in all the instruments, Arthur had tried to climb into the bag, but as he was chased away he didn't show up anymore.



After having tried to do her pedicure on our chair and heard the loud scream from both of us, she rolled herself into her snail position and slept ! At least sleeping cats can't do any harm.





She also spent some time on the radiator, but it was quickly too hot. Rosie didn't go out at all she hates that white carpet laying on "her" grass !



Arthur purred in the 5 min lasting sunshine on the window shield. He tries by all means to avoid the snow !



He sneaks along the walls and tries to walk on the green spots ! It's really funny to see him jumping over the snow !





Finally he came back on the terrace to find that the water in the bowl was frozen ! He tried with a paw to break the ice, but it didn't work and he returned home.



He sat on the radiator again, and watch the snow from inside !



I don'tlike the snow either fortunately it is not very much and it looks as if it would melt.
In the evening in our warm living room we watch the television together.


8 comments:

Summer said...

Cats and humans have VERY different ideas about pedicures!

Little Miss Titch said...

I wish I could sleep all winter long,xx Speedy

Erin the Cat Princess said...

Sleeping is definitely the way to go when theres snow on the ground and your water is frozen. I am more like Arthur but if it's totally white out I will walk on it to go to the privy and back again.
Purrs
ERin

pilch92 said...

Such cuties. How sweet of Rosie to clean your screen for you.

Tamago said...

Such cute selfies! Arthur is smart to stay out of snow but brave to still go out :-)

Catscue Cat Mom said...

Sounds like y'all are very busy today! Cute, cute, cute.

M Dawson said...

Arthur is such an adventurer (even if he avoids the snow) and he made me smile!!

Have a good week,

Marjorie and the Dash Kitten Crew

meowmeowmans said...

Arthur is brave to go outside in the cold, and smart to come back in to the heat and radiator. :)