24.9.17

CAT SELFIES - AND NEWS



Should have cleaned the lens before  I look a bit dusty !



I swear  I pushed the button, you still can see half of my face !  It's not my fault if you hold the tablet behind the cushion !



Everything you want ... but do not disturb !


There are no news this week ! First I was in London for two days and then I had a cataracte surgery !
It went very well no problem, only I am feeling a bit groggy



My cats are a little shocked to see me like that, but since it is only an eye and not a stomach surgery they don't mind. The bowls are full !








And as cats are philosophers, they sleep and wait until it's over !



10 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I'm glad your surgery went well! I'm sure the cats will be happy when the bandages come off.

Erin the Cat Princess said...

Good news for the eye op, and I'm sure the full bowls will make sure the guys don't mind your eye attire! Now if you had the cone of doom! MOL
Toodle pip and purrs
ERin

Little Miss Titch said...

hope you have a speedy recovery and as long as the bowls are full you will always have happy kitties,xx Speedy

The Chair Speaks said...

Hope speedy recovery from your eye surgery. Purrs from us!

meowmeowmans said...

We always love seeing Arthur, Kim and Rosie! And we are glad your cataract surgery went well, Gattina. All good thoughts for a speedy and complete recovery!

Peachy, Stippie, Angel Binky and Granny said...

Glad the operation went well, Gattina. Healing Pawkisses for a speedy recovery❤❤❤ Your Selfies are gorgeous, Kitties also the misty one😹

Photo Cache said...

Get better soon. The kitties will keep you healing.

Emma and Buster

Dash Kitten Crew said...

We hope you heal well! These things make a difference once everything is mended agin!

Happy Sunday Selfie!

Timmy Tomcat said...

You will be seeing much better once you are healed up!
Purrs to the furs who will be by your side
Timmy and Family

Mr Puddy said...

Woaw ! Gattina, I hope you have a good speedy healing. Purrs for you, lady
And I hope you all have a lovely weekend
=^x^=