8.7.14

CATS ON TUESDAY


When I arrived home from my tour through Devon and Cornwall, the only one who heard the car was Arthur !



He sat on the little wall, jumped down and greeted me by rubbing against my legs. I was so tired that I almost didn't notice, dropped my suitcase in my room and went to bed. Nobody from the others showed up. But during the night I felt a soft fur and it was Rosie who purred into my ear.



Arthur had enjoyed his holidays with Mr. G. had "improved" his good education and sat already waiting besides my plate for food !

,

Rosie, now that I was back, only opened lazily an eye when I showed up the next morning.



and while I was recovering from my trip and blogged in our garden she kept me company. After 5 years she had discovered Kim's tent and it's now her favorite napping place when she is outside.



Pookie the  always empty walking stomach only noticed me when she heard me in the kitchen ! She was so kind and had let me sleep without meowing at 5 am in the morning.



Kim hangs on the sofa, and probably hasn't even noticed that I had been away for 10 days.





Today is my birthday and I got a typical cat gift ! Sorry for bird lovers !


11 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Happy birthday! I think that is an AWESOME gift! I am sure my human wishes she could have one!

Barbara said...

Happy birthday! Oh dear, I suppose they meant the gift kindly but poor birdie.

Linens and Royals said...

Happy Birthday:) and what did the other cats give you as a birthday gift or was the poor bird a combined gift. I suppose Arthur is waiting for a slice of cake.

Hannah and Lucy said...

What a wonderful and thoughtul gift for your birthday Gattina. We hope you have a happy day.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

The Furries of Whisppy said...

Welcome home, Gattina and a very Happy Birthday! How sweet of Arthur to welcome you home so warmly. :)

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

Happy Birthday. I hope you had a lovely holiday. Have a lovely Birthday day x

AnnMarie aka Vintage Junkie aka NaNa said...

Happy Birthday! Just found your blog and I love it! We were gone for 10 days also and I think my Maine Coon Miss Kitty actually missed us this time! She was looking for attention even when it wasn't meal time! Your kitties are all very pretty!

Splendid Little Stars said...

Happy Birthday, Gattina!!

The photo of Kim cracked my up!
I believe that cats will always hear you in the kitchen because that's the place all that yummy food comes from.
The tent looks like a wonderful place to rest.
Kudos to Arthur for greeting you!

Sweepy said...

Happy Birthday, Gattina!
I would love to kiss you drooly but you are so far away and I am not allowed to kiss the drooly laptop!

Kim's tent house is so cool. All the Meow Team looked handsome and lovable.

I hope you and MrG will go dancing on your birthday!

meowmeowmans said...

Happy birthday, Gattina! It sounds like the cats (even Kim) all welcomed you home in their own unique way. :)

Create With Joy said...

Happy Birthday to you, dear Gattina! I saw your cat meme listed on Splendid Little Stars and - being the cat lover I am - rushed right over to check it out!

What a delightful idea for a meme! I loved reading about and meeting your cats.

I host a Wordless Wednesday party (goes live on Tuesdays) that I'd like to invite you to join! We have a LOT of cat lovers at our party - you'll feel right at home amongst us!

Have a wonderful week as you

Create With Joy
http://create-with-joy.com