4.4.09

ARTHUR THE KILLER

I was admiring my grass which got greener with each day, when I saw Sir Arthur in the middle in a to me very suspicious looking pose.

Photobucket

No Sir anymore, he had catched a mouse ! Now cats are supposed to catch mice but please not in front of me and not my sweet Arthur !

Photobucket

The poor thing hang out of his mouth (unfortunately my camera has a zoom and I used it !)

Photobucket

He layed it down and looked around if nobody would disturb him

Photobucket

and then had his private feast.

Photobucket

Never ever I would have thought that Arthur also eats mice ! Usually he brings them home mostly still alive, or he leaves the corpse in a corner where the one who discovered it nearly gets a heart attack.

Photobucket

Then he was sniffing for a while just to check if there was nothing left, not even a piece of the tail !

Photobucket

After his delicious lunch, I saw him with his most innocent face on the roof of the garden house taking a sunbath !

And Mr. Gattino had bought minced meat for him ....

14 comments:

Pinky Ash and Boo said...

Arthur sounds like a great mouser. We don't eat the ones we catch because they're more fun to play with,and leave for the staff to find.

Maribeth said...

My dear, please check out my blog today as I have my grandniece kitty, Annie on the site. Try to control Arthur. He will fall in love with her!

Anne Vis said...

Great series, you were right onto it! :-) Cute!!!

Elin said...

Oh My gosh! Arthur really eat the mousy! Is Arthur smells good after that?

xxxx

Luna und Luzie said...

Wow, Arthur you are a real mouse hunter??? Great!
Olli caught his first mouse yesterday and brought it in the living room Iiiiiiiiii alive...yes alive!!! Before I could do something he killed the poor little thing!

Cats.....are hunter!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

We admire Arthur fer his mousie-huntin skill. We all either catch mice or try to (young Iza has not yet caught a mouse).

Puss-in-Boots said...

Arthur obviously felt he needed fresh food...

Ellen Whyte said...

Oh oh! Arthur is yielding to his instincts. We'll have to pretend we didn't see that.

Obsidian Kitten said...

Maybe Arthur has spring fever!

I used to watch one of the cats hunting and then eating the mice on the farm...he would swallow it whole and last to go in was its little tail! But our Arthur...oh my -- he's a jungler stalker for sure. But only when he thinks we aren't watching him. For us he is still the gentleman.

Milo and Alfie said...

Arthur is a natural isn't he? Still it's in a cat's nature to mouse!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

ewwwwww icky icky icky

Arthur, you ate a mouse!?!?!??
You look so happy, I hope you did not get a tummy ache or diarrhea hahaha

Dianna said...

Good work Sir Author!!!!!!

Cliff and Olivia said...

Arthur, we're now officially fans. Great mousing!

Vlado&Toni said...

burp :D arthur sweet arthur is a monster in disguise!