1.3.09

ROSIE HUNTS A SPIDER

Passing by the kitchen I saw Rosie crawling on the floor. As I had no glasses on my nose, I didn't see anything special.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I saw her turning around a black spot and wondered what it was

Photobucket

Apparently the black spot moved because she ran behind and was quite excited.

Photobucket

I saw her tail moving as if she was chasing a mouse which made me curious.


Photobucket

I looked for my glasses and found them in the living room. I put them on my nose to have a look at the interesting beast Rosie was chasing and playing with and .....

Photobucket

saw a SPIDER ! I quickly took this picture before I closed the door and collapsed disgusted on the next chair !

When after a while I shyly opened the door. Rosie was grooming herself from top to bottom and the spider had disappeared !

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a great story, but there's no pics! We want to see the pics. Please...

Anne Vis said...

Hilarious! :-)

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Oah Rosie,
you are a mighty killer!!!

Ellen Whyte said...

Eeew! Spider eating fuzzy!

Puss-in-Boots said...

Awww, poor little spidey. Just as well Rosie was there to save you, Gattina...lol.

Unknown said...

She probably ate it, I've seen my cat eat a live fly before. Must contain some nutrients I suppose...

Rosemary B❤️ said...

spiders are so interesting and beautiful. SOOOO many legs, so wiggly and black and big

My mom thinks they are terrible and disgusting too. They make her hair stand on end and she SCREAMS, then vacuums them!
Rosie had a nice science project for today!

Elin said...

Oh Rosie.. my sister had fainted, she is phobia of spider.. hehe

xoxo

Ydiana said...

Do you think Rosie ate the spider? Cats normally groom themselves after a meal..lol!

So Gattina, you're saved from a spidey in the house! Thanks to Rosie :)

Obsidian Kitten said...

So good of Rosie to save you!

My cats sometimes eat bugs, too. Maybe Rosie saved you from the big mean spider AND had a nice snack, heehee!